Chapter 1: I'm... not a hero?

{Individual Lily white job: Valkyrie has been lock}
{Individual Lily White acquired the title [LUSTFUL King<Asmodeus>] by consuming the soul of Demon King Asmodeus the Lust Demon}
{Individual Lily White by the effect of acquiring the title [LUSTFUL King<Asmodeus>] individual Lily White Change her Job from Valkyrie to Succubus and acquired the skills <Sweet daydream> and <claw attack Lv.1>}
{Individual Lily White by acquiring the title [LUSTFUL King<Asmodeus>] Individual Lily White acquired the title skills <Euphoria Pheromone>, <Demonic Enslavement>, <Demon Eye> and <True Form>}
{LUSTFUL King Bless Individual Lily White and acquire Endless Libido}
**

When I open my eyes I am inside on an unusual room with my classmates. I have this vague memory of what happen, I can’t say that I’m not a little panic but let’s calm down myself and and observe the surrounding to see what is going on.

“Welcome Heroes, I ‘am Lagrant V. Winona the second Princess of the La Grand Kingdom the last place that stands against the Demons, please I plead to you Heroes, save our country from the Demon Lord and It’s army”

We got surprised by the sudden words of the beautiful girl in front of us.

She wear an elegant white dress with a metal breastplate, a girl with a 5’8 stature, her golden eyes that allures men that even the number one Handsome guy in our room gasp some air after he glimpse at the beautiful white haired princess standing in the front of our sight, well I also starstrucked when I saw her face, but for some reason her demeanor is unlike some damsel in distress princess I've seen in media rather she exude some air like a natural born leader, she looking at us with confidence and with some pride.

“Heroes we use an ancient magic to call you upon here, we use this ancient magic in the past that summons the heroes of another world to defeat the seven deadly demons and defeated it. But now another Demon lord emerge from out of nowhere and started attacking the population of this world, this Kingdom is the last realm that stands against the demon army  because some descendant of the heroes from the past are still here to hold the demons but they are far weaker than the true heroes, so we have no choice but to rely again in summoning of the new heroes. Please heroes lend us your strength and fight among us to claim back our lands that been captured by the demons.”

The beautiful Princess kneel in front of us while the guard trying to make her stand saying ‘please Princess let us kneel instead of you’ but the princess still kneeling in front of us. And a classmate of mine held her shoulder trying to make her stand. Yup the most handsome guy in our room {THE PRINCE} Andrew Knights. Yup even his name is screaming of ‘IM THE HERO!!’

“Please stand up princess, we don’t understand what is going on but with your determination we will do our best to grant your expectations, Right guys?” he face our location while giving us his bright smiles that make the other girls wet them pants, but for me I can only see a scum smile that taking advantage of the situation to make themselves stand out.

“But what will we do about the families we left on earth?” one of the boys ask that question that make the other anxious, ‘yeah! Can we go back?’, ‘I want to see my sister’, ‘My mother’ the murmur of other. Yup that is the biggest question that we want to hear.

“What are you guys talking? They are pleading on us to borrow our strength, can’t you see? As long as we can help them let’s help them with our power and kindness!” Andrew says and I can't help but cringe, it's okay for you but please take a look at the feelings of other who got some anxiety after being brought to an unknown place, you selfish scumbag! I said internally.

“That is right, can’t you see guys? Isn’t this the so called ANOTHER WORLD that we always read from Japanese Mangas and Novel? Now that we have this chance to renew our self, let’s take this chance and forget about that rotting world” the glasses guy announce that like he won on a lotto, he is the gloomy guy who is the second most brainy guy in our class thou he is kind of weird guy who fantasized in a drawing, well I can't really question his look as I’m also in the same culture with these guy but I don’t worship a girl with a cat ears.

And because of that persuasion of Glasses guy and Andrew the whole class agreed to them. And for some reason our teacher is here too and he didn’t even voice out any complain. What’s wrong teacher? Aren’t you a teacher that supposed to guide us? And for some reason he also agreed, I lost my faith on him.

“Thank you Heroes, I appreciate you from the bottom of my heart because heroes are the last hope of this country.” the Princess slightly cried a little with small tears in her eyes when she heard the words of Andrew. “Now I will explain to you how to know your power, first of, humans have a {JOB ACQUISITION} this is the fundamental way to know your power, please say {STATUS OPEN} in your mind to see what Job you got.” The Princess wipes her teary eyes and instructs us on what to do from now on, while I’m still confused of what should I do, Should I go with the flow or complain a little? Aah, can’t help let’s go with the flow, and concentrate my mind chanting ‘status open’ on my head. Status open!

[INFORMATION]
NAME:LILY WHITE
AGE:16
RACE:HUMAN/DEMON
LEVEL:1
JOB:SUCCUBUS
JOB Lv:1
[STATUS]
HP:206/206
MP:300/300
STR:57
DEF:60
MGC:205
MGC DEF:202
AGI:101
RESIST:201
[JOB SKILLS]
SWEET DAYDREAM Lv.1
CLAW ATTACK Lv.1
DARK MAGIC Lv.1
[TITLE]
{LUSTFUL KING<ASMODEUS>}
[TITLE SKILLS]
EUPHORIA PHEROMONE
DEMONIC ENSLAVEMENT
DEMON EYE
TRUE FORM
[BLESSINGS]
LUSTFUL KING BLESSING

I almost choke when I see my status screen, it's in a transparent tablet like screen that you probably see in a sci-fi media floating at my front with blue tint light and I can't help but stupefied. “WHAT THE HELL!” the only comment I can say inside my head and I’m screaming in my mind because of what the screen is showing me? Succubus?Asmodeus?LUSTFUL king? Isn’t that the enemy that we supposed to defeat?? What the heck?????!!! Why is my job a succubus when I am suppose to be  a hero that will save the world??!!!!!