EIGHT

"you may think she belongs to you but that's was never on the first place ."

AUTHOR POV:

8:00PM [NIGHT]

After what happened between the married couples, they didn't talked all this while, when Jungkook woke up, he instantly threw up with loud growls of his, even there was chances that micro organisms might had shaken to the core because of his loud veiling, after his veiling out his everything, he remembered the thing he did to his wife.

Again.

This was his thoughts, he knew he again cross the boundaries between their married life, when he first time forced him on her, she was totally ruined, destroyed to her inner soul where she didn't ate or talk to anyone because of the trauma she went through that time.

Jungkook knew all the sole root of this all mess was only his girlfriend, Jiye. When his thoughts went to her, their previous conversation roamed his mind where she appealed a divorce from Y/N.

At some point he wanted to divorce her but something was halting him and if it was about Jae, he would even took care of him rather in all good ways but again what was holding him to not to divorce her. He didn't loved her, even the time of proposal he was totally against it. He knew it if he stayed more here, he would make things more messy.

When Y/N woke up beside Jae, all she did was cry while looking at her precious baby who was sleeping with soft baby snores, her mind, soul everything was screaming at her for not being strong before her husband.

And moreover How could she, she was blind in his love. Not even reflecting on his dreadful flaws, she was angel to accept him. She knew that he still or maybe not still loves Jiye, she thought that she will change his feelings for Jiye but if she knew the reason more of his evil character.

crying at her dreaded life, she Just thought of living everything behind and took her son with her to run away somewhere far, far from this shitty life she had, Nevertheless, she never did that thing, she knew if she did that then Jungkook will go with any extant to get his son back, HIS son, sadly you share your baby with him so this also stops to you here right then and there.

9:23PM [NIGHT]

Dark knight fell in the sky, stars accompanying moon with pride, the ambiance of silent and innocent wind fell in the living room, a baby giggles and some sound effects were echoing in the solace of living room, the wind caressing the baby brown bouncy bangs, everytime he looks at his stuff toys his doe eyes would sparkle, his little brain having the idea of nibbling every stuffed toy paws, ears and what not, on the matted floor, surrounded by variety of toys, cars, plushies and stuffed toys, in his cute pink rabbit onesie, the fluffy pink long ears bouncing on his head, he cradled to the one of his favourite toy, his cooky, his white rabbit stuffed toy, he took it in his small hands and placed it's long ears in his mouth, drenching the ears, he nibbled.

Y/N the mother of baby, preparing dinner for herself as she got the message from her husband that he will be having his dinner with his office colleagues and with his hyungs, knowing the exact reason of why he was avoiding her roamed in her mind, she sighed.

The horrible night she again went through, she was still feeling pain in her core, the way he railed her broke her heart and dignity, he sometimes act like he care for her but then he again act like he hate her to his very bottom of his heart. She sometimes thinks that do her husband have a symptoms of bipolar disorder.

Lost in her thoughts, her mind was still lost to the night she went through, she never wished a married Life of her to go like this, she wanted a normal married life like her parents went through, even they were arranged, they understood each other and then fell in love with eachother, couldn't Jungkook try to do this?