Chapter 15: After ((NSFW))

Start from the beginning

"Well... alright. But you have to be gentle, please. I'm very delicate." She smiled.

"Of course, I can see that. Now gimme some sugar, love." He said, wrapping Maggie in his arms warmly.
  They both then came close to each other and their lips instantly connected like glue, nothing separating them apart. The kissing was progressing fast, first going from slight pecking to puppy mouthing. Maggie could taste the reeking alcohol on his tongue as her's collided with Foxy's. Foxy wrapped his arms around her waist while she put her arms around his neck. This sudden feeling of the outside world began to blur, the two finding their own little world of satisfaction and love with each other. Foxy moved up her waist and started to unzip her flower patterned dress, letting it drop down to the floor. Foxy fiddled with Maggie's bra for a couple seconds before Maggie giggling and unclipping it for him, only to reveal two round, silicone, bumps on Maggie's chest, each bud having a pink dot in the center like a normal human woman. Her chest was nothing like his previous lover's; it was soft and flat almost, but in a good, perky, way that made Foxy feel slightly aroused by it. The animatronics were designed impressively accurately for the time, almost identical to a regular human, so it was quite normal for this to be. Foxy then broke the steamy kiss, taking off his own clothes and stripping himself down to his undergarments like her. Foxy and Maggie looked at each other for the first time and almost died from laughter. Maggie looked down below Foxy's waist and tried to seal her laughter.
"Nice pirate underwear, Captain." She smirked, giggling at Foxy's tight black briefs that had little pirate skulls on them, making him turn a dark shade of crimson as he felt himself heat up in the moment. Foxy tried to find humor in the situation as he often did, but currently there was obviously something else distracting him. He wasn't sure what, but something about her right in that moment made him feel warm. Uncomfortably warm. Foxy shook himself off the feeling and avoided the thing that was distracting him, eventually giggling along with Maggie.
The two then quietly calmed themselves and resumed to what they were doing.
His eyes wandered along Maggie's body like it was a treasure map, finally finding the 'X', his lips trailing down Maggie's neck. He inched down her neck and chest, reaching her perky breasts and nipped on one of the buds. Maggie couldn't help but gasp a little; no one had ever in her little robotic life touched her there. Foxy cupped his hand on the underside of her breast again, Maggie wincing this time only because of the effect his cold metal hand had on her warm flesh when making contact. Foxy started to massage her breast, Maggie letting out a very light moan of pleasure as Foxy felt Maggie's nipples harden out of sexual euphoria, signaling her body was starting to get turned on. And boy oh boy, was she not alone on this; the warm feeling Foxy had earlier coming back in his pants as he felt himself harden out of satisfaction and the sight of an almost nude Maggie that made him as hard as a solid rock. Foxy broke a sweat and moaned a bit, feeling himself harden up and eventually get to a full erection. By now there was a tent in his briefs; signaling he was fully turned on and defiantly ready. After a minute of giving he other breast the same treatment, Foxy traced his hand down her waist, carefully taking the ends of Maggie's light pink panties and pulling them down. Foxy stared at Maggie's wet womanhood and ducked his face near it and smirked like he often did.

"Looks like someone's excited..." Foxy said, biting his lip and raising his eyebrows. Foxy pressed his thumb to her clit and started to rub it a little, Maggie letting out a light moan and gasping in delight.

Maggie blushed a light shade of red and tried to cover her private areas.

"D-don't stare..." She whispered, a light blush making it's way across her face. Foxy chuckled.

"Aw gee, nothin' t' hide, lass." He said, giving a warming smile as he discarded his own undergarments, Maggie trying not trying to stare at his own appendage. Upon seeing this, Foxy looked down and seemed to notice Maggie's sudden interest in his currently fully erect... cock. Foxy grimaced.