18. 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒

♪✰❄︎𖤍❄︎✰♪

𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀

I let the hot water run over my skin, and I let myself relax for a few minutes. Thoughts of the game and everything that had happened kept swirling in my head.

I must have been crazy to agree to play such a stupid game, making out with Kyle in front of everyone was super embarrassing. I didn't want to think about it.

I finally got out of the bathroom and back to my room. Molly and Ashley were already fast asleep, and Ashley was even snoring.

"Gosh" I thought to myself. I had hoped we'd stay up talking until midnight, but I guess I was wrong.

No matter how much I tried to close my eyes, I couldn't get a wink of sleep. I decided to try reading Pride and Prejudice, hoping it would make me drowsy, but I was wrong again.

Nothing was working!

I finally gave up and got dressed in my swimsuit, walking out of my room. I was surprised to see Travis sitting by the edge of the pool, drinking a beer.

"What are you doing up so late?" I ask.

He turned to look at me and shrugged. "Can't a guy hang out in his own house?" he said in a sharp tone.

"What's with the attitude?" I asks, taken aback by his brusque response.

He scoffed and took another swig of his beer.

"Are you okay?" I asked, genuinely concerned. He seemed drunk, and that wasn't like him.

"I'm fine" He snapped at me.

"Do you have a problem with me?"

"Am I supposed to have a problem with you?" he scowled, taking another drink of his beer.

I rolled my eyes and jumped into the pool, swimming around. Travis sat on the side, watching me swim and sipping his beer.

"What's up with him? Why is he drinking so much?" I thought to myself.

"Was it fun?" he suddenly spoke, and I stopped in my tracks.

"What do you mean?" I asked, a little confused.

"You know what I mean." he said, giving me a knowing look. "Was it fun making out with Kyle like some kind of human plaything?"

I was taken aback by his words, and felt my anger rising. "I can't talk about this. I think you've had too much to drink tonight. Just go to sleep, okay?"

Suddenly, he jumped into the pool and pulled me close to him.

"What are you doing?" I demanded, trying to break free from his grip.

"What I should have done before tonight, you owe me one remember" he said with a smug smile.

"I know, you don't have to keep reminding me" I jerk his hand off and swim a step back.

"How's your make out with him? Was it fun? He kissed hour neck and almost touch your boobs, isn't that enough to tell you he's a jerk!" He said.

"I don't think I owe you an explanation, and he's not a jerk, and he didn't touch my boobs, he respects me and didn't do it for fun, not like someone I know" I started walking out of the pool but he pull me back by the waist and kissed me.

I try pushing him off but his grip was too strong, he hold me back in the forceful kiss like I'm somewhat his possession.

My whole body swam in a range of emotions, ready to swing into action and slap him in the face after he broke the kiss, but I found myself almost kissing him back before he broke it.

"Who's the better kisser?" he asks.

"Are you crazy?! Why did you kiss me?!" I yell.

"You owe me one, and I have my reasons. Now, tell me who the better kisser is, or I'll kiss you again."

"Don't you dare!" I yell at him.

"Then try stopping me. Push me back if you want to." He kissed me again, and for some reason, I love how he tasted. I've never tasted something this amazing. I mean, lips!

He and Kyle are the only guys I've kissed, but this felt different. With Kyle, his lips tasted somewhat like mint chocolate ice cream, you know, the flavor that tastes like toothpaste.

I felt like I was brushing my teeth, and he had nice, minty breath, sweet but a bit sore and dry.

But Travis, I don't know how to describe it. I can't explain the taste, but it's too freaking sweet! Like, what the hell did this dude have in his mouth?

His lips are like candy coated in honey, I feel like they're rolling in my mouth as he kisses me.
I find myself kissing him back.

I wrap my hands around his neck, and he lifts my legs to his waist, grabbing my ass.

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐒

I knew she'd never reciprocate my kiss, but I'm glad I got to kiss her anyway. I almost broke the kiss when she started kissing me back, and damn, I fell onto cloud nine.

To be honest, there's nothing different about the taste of her lips compared to other girls I've kissed, but this feels strangely different. I don't have time to figure it out right now.

I swing her legs around my waist and grab her ass, gently squeezing it.

It's so soft, and it's insanely turning me on. The kiss is insanely hot and sweet. I grab her by the butt, carry her to the edge of the pool without breaking the kiss, and place her on the edge. We continue kissing passionately.

I caress her ass as she touches my abs and six-pack. I knew she couldn't resist me. Even though she only sees me as a friend, I'm still Travis, the guy everyone in Sean Maine Highschool wants to be with and have sex with.

The kiss keeps getting hotter and hotter by the minute. I plant deep kisses on her neck and collarbone, then bring my face to her chest, lightly biting her left nipple with my teeth.

****

𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭?

Please do votes and comments if you like today's chapter.

Xoxo 💖