˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ whats mine is yours

𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗬 ;three times rhy-s steals a piece of clothing from maks and the one time maks confronts him

𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 ;september 2023 - march 2024

𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧 ;1719 words

𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 ;kissing

i.
━━ makato is known to be an anti-sharer. he hated sharing his stuff. what's his is his and you can get your own damn thing, the fuck do you think you're doing taking his shit.

(makato is also the youngest of five kids, if that doesn't answer a lot of questions.)

the rule applied to his best friend and current boyfriend as well, although he was a little lenient compared to how he treats the other members when they take his stuff.

rhyland always made sure to ask the younger before he borrowed makato's stuff. always, always, always. the older does not want to deal with makato's wrath when he accidentally "steals" something of his.

however, ever since the two started dating, makato has started realize that rhyland was taking makato's clothes more often than not.

like now when the couple lay on makato's bed. makato was holding a half asleep rhyland to his chest, scrolling through his phone on the other side on rhyland's head.

while scrolling, makato caught sight of a photo his boyfriend posted. just as he was going to comment something, he realized the sweater rhyland was wearing belonged to him.

it's not a problem that rhyland took his sweater, but makato has not idea when rhyland was able to take it. it was also the fact that rhyland makes sure to ask about three times before taking something of his.

the more makato stared at the photo, the more the confusion morphed into adoration. rhyland looked absolutely adorable wearing his sweater.

since makato was taller than him, his clothes were also a little bigger, so the sweater rhyland made him look so incredibly huggable.