NINE

"In search of gold, you lost the diamond."

AUTHOR POV:

NEXT DAY

7:25AM [MORNING]

Morning fell in the sky gradually, innocent blow of wind drawn into the bedroom where a lady and a baby boy in his pink rabbit onesie was sleeping, baby was facing the left side while the mother of baby was sleeping on her back, when sunrays fell in the room through the gap of window, a sharp pitched volume tone broke the atmosphere into chaos, Y/N moved in her sleep when she heard the alarm of her phone, as the volume was high, baby was squirming in his sleep too because of the voice, who was about to wake up, Y/N instantly sat up on her butt, rubbing her eyes, she took her phone from the night stand and switch off the alarm. Sighing, she looked beside her, Jae didn't woke up, she revealed a relaxed sigh while removing the duvet from her lap, as she placed her feet on the ground, she stood up streching her arms in the air.

Yawning, she turned to her baby, and smiled. Kissing his forehead, she spoke.
"Let's began the usual routine," saying this, she went in her walk-in closet, as she was gathering hair properly and made a messy bun.

She took out a yellow shirt and black shorts, and placed it on the bed beside the baby who was enjoying his sleep while snoring, smiling at the tiny sleeping figure she went in the bathroom to complete her morning routine, as she came out after half an hour in a white cottoned towel wrapped around her small figure, she went to the bed, taking her cloths, she wore them.

When she wore her cloths, she again kissed her baby's head and caressed his bangs, she smiled and spoke.
"Sleep tight, baby. I have to make breakfast...hmm!" She whispered silently and she backed off, placing some extra pillows beside him to make barriers, satisfied with the task she went downstairs, closing her room door silently.

Humming a tune with a smile she descended the stairs, when she reached the living room, she heard a manly snoring, she halted,  her smile faded with the thought of who would come and sleep in her house, she gulped, the snoring were coming from the couch. With a baby and silent steps, she reached the arm rest of the couch and got a glimpse of a bunny.

I mean Jungkook

Who was sleeping, on the couch, while his both hands placed between his cheek and couch and his legs slightly close to his chest, as a posture of a fluff ball, as he was buffy built man. His lips in a pout which made his lips piercing more visible and attractive. Sometimes Y/N thinks that how much he went through the pain when he pierced his lips and eyebrow.

Well, even if she thought that, she loved his all things. As she was looking at him, thinking that when he came in house that she didn't listened the opening sound of the door or maybe she was in a deep slumber after all she was totally exhausted by taking care of him, their baby and house.

Shifting her hair strands behind her ear, she walked past him, with a note of not wake him up because how would she be able to handle him after the things he did to her and somewhere in her heart she always feels that why would she feel this way when it was Jungkook but still she was involved and the feelings would always end up this way even if she don't want too.

Reaching the kitchen counter, she took her newly apron from the wall hook, while tieing it up behind her back she sighed and brushed off her face to remove the baby hairs from her face, after that she starts to make breakfast.

She got herself indulge in the process of making breakfast, as the baby boy who was sleeping in bedroom snoring Just like his father who was sleeping on the couch, in a ball posture.