11| Shopping

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Amisha left after bidding a goodbye to abhimaan. She entered the mansion and as she expected everyone was happy. She didn't talked much with her family as she was already on her periods. And she was hella tired.

She collapsed on the bed on her stomach. She was just laying om the bed suddenly her phone started beeping with messages.

She first time ignored it but checked it again as it beeped again. It was Abhimaan's message.

𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I got up and checked the message. It was abhimaan.I smiled thinking about him. He has changed me in such a short period of time. I opened the message

𝐀𝐛𝐡𝐢 : 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲?

𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚 : 𝐇𝐦𝐦 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐁𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞?

𝐀𝐛𝐡𝐢 : 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚. 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧? 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭? 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚 : 𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐈'𝐦 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐚𝐭. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐦 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰.

𝐀𝐛𝐡𝐢: 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐟.

Now I don't know what to say. Should I say bye? Or should I continue talking? But I was with him before only. I sighed.

𝐀𝐛𝐡𝐢 : 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡.

𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚 : 𝐡𝐦𝐦 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲𝐞. 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞
"I love you " I said in my mind.

𝐀𝐛𝐡𝐢 : 𝐛𝐲𝐞𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚 ❤

I closed my phone and got back to laying position.

It feels so unreal that someone's caring this much about me. In my pas- Leave I don't wanna think about my shitty past.

Abhi. He is so mine. He's such a gentleman for me.
To the world maybe he's one person. But for me he is my whole world.
I can't wait to spend my life with him. I can't wait to wake up beside him in his arms. I smiled thinking about getting married only.

𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽
RAJVANSH MANSION

Everybody was sitting on the dining table eating there breakfast.

That's when malini interrupted.
"Shweta and Isha get ready after eating I told you yesterday we've to go." She said giving a tease eye to abhimaan.

"Par abhimaan to nahi jayega na shopping par. Kyu beta abhimaan chaloge?" Shweta asked him.

Abhimaan felt something different with their tone, "why would I go on shopping with you all?"