𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 ☆

LEXI BARTON Actress

LEXI BARTON
Actress

BIRTHDAY & BIRTH SIGN
March 10, 2008
Pisces

AGE
16

BIRTHPLACE
San Jose, CA

#27
MOST POPULAR

ABOUT

Lexi Barton is a very talented and experienced actress, especially at her young age. She has worked in movies such as, Barbie playing Sasha, played in you are so not invited to my ba mitzvah as Anya, and also in upcoming movie, The Black Phone. She is also seen in tv shows such as, The Baby-Sitters Club as Sienna, the child of Ares in Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Stuck In The Middle, as Daphne Diaz with her brother, Malachi Barton, as her co-star.

BEFORE FAME

She started her acting career when she was 4 in a short film called "Are we there yet?" (made up), starring famous actor, Adam Sandler, which made her role more noticable.

TRIVIA

Lexi is known as a bookworm, she spends most of her time digging her face into books. Her favorite artist is Olivia Rodrigo and her favorite song for her is 'obsessed'. She currently has 19.6M followers on her instagram, lexibarton, and 15.4M on her tiktok, lexibarton.

FAMILY LIFE

Her twin brother, Malachi Barton, is very famous for his acting skills too. He starred in a disney show with her, which made the twins get noticed alot more. Her mom, Amanda Barton, is a single mother.

ASSOCIATED WITH

She is best friends with famous actress, Madeleine McGraw. She is also good friends with her castmates from the tv shows she has started in like Walker Scobell and Momona Tamada.

Word count: 325

miyah speaking,

-this is literally so ass

-anywayss, I'm sorry if this is bad, it's kinda rushed and it's currently 2 in the morning so goodnight i guess 🤗..