𝑺𝒖𝒌𝒂𝒏𝒂

Heart
(smutt)

{Don't forget to vote :}

The winter cold was finally coming over Japan, snow was starting to slowly fall. I have my scarf around my neck I pull up to my lips and cheeks that were growing red because of the cold.

It was our anniversary, the first day we met. In the cold of the Forrest when I was in tears. He lifts up my chin and gave me another reason to live.

I know he is not a good person , but I still accept him as he is. I continue to walk through the park that had pathway to walk through. From my left and right there was a forest of trees growing.

I turn to the left from where we first met was in the forest. The night was already here, and the street lights were the only lights shining.

I stood there at first but crouch down touching the snow on the ground. I put my hands together trying to warm myself up.

"Y/n~" I heard a voice say.

I stood up being faced to face with Sukana.

"Oh Hi love." I say smiling to him.

"Did you wait long?" He asked me

"No, I just got here don't worry." I say

"That's good I have a surprise for you." He says to me smirking to me.

"Oh really what is it?" I ask him

"It's a surprise turn around for me." He says

"Alright" I do a twirl facing away from him.

I hear him shuffle around sounds like him grabbing something.

"Turn around now." I kept my eyes close turning around.

"Open your eyes." He states.

I open my eyes being face to face with him again, but I look down. My eyes widen slightly to the sight of a bloody heart dripping onto the white snow.

"Oh Sukana , who's is it?" I took a gulp saying to the slightly beating heart on his hands.

"It's for you, it's from your ex." He says smirking

"Oh, so you killed him." I say taking a slight step back.

"Yea, he deserved it." He says

"I guess so." I say trying to agree with him

"Do you still care for him?" He says

I felt a dark energy coming out of him, his eye seems sorta to twitch.

"No I don't, he's my ex for a reason." I say letting out a sigh.

"Thank you for the gift, just leave it here I don't want to see it." I say softly smiling to him

"Okay~" he tosses the heart down onto the snow white ground wiping his hands onto his clothes