||•ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ•||

Kache Dhaagon Ka Yeh Rishta
Ban Jaata Hai Bachpan Se
Marte Dam Tak Saath Nibhaye
Bandh Ke Raksha Bandhan Se.....

INTRODUCING

Aryan Raghuvanshi

Aryan Raghuvanshi

27 years old business, one of the youngest billionaires of the country.  He is more like a coconut, all hard for the outside world but too soft for the people in his inner shell . Full time cook for his baby brother and part time businessman for the world . And ideal son and an ideal brother . Believe in balancing family and professional life altogether , but still family always have an upper hand in his life .

Dhaagon Se Bandha
Ehsaas Dil Ke Rishte Ka
Rishta Yeh Apna Rabb Ki Rubai

Main Rahun Na Main Tere Bina
Tu Rahe Na Tu Mere Bina.....

Main Rahun Na Main Tere BinaTu Rahe Na Tu Mere Bina

Advik Rajvanshi

22 years old college pass out , currently working on his own startup , also helping his brother in his company . A hidden tech genius.  Food lover and books hater . He is the happy pill of Rajvanshi house hold , no one can ever be sad around him . Loves his coffee a little too much to share it with anyone .
A charmer who is too proud on his people charming abilities . Loves to tease his bhaiya . Waiting for his baby sister to return soon so that he can order her around like how his bhaiya does to him .

Char Dishaon Jaisi Tum Ho
Mere Liye Zaroori
Tum Na Ho Toh Har Din Aadha
Har Ik Shaam Adhoori

Aadha Mujhe Rehna Nahi
Kuchh Kam Lage Woh Ghar Mujhe
Jisme Koyi Behna Nahi.......

Aadha Mujhe Rehna NahiKuchh Kam Lage Woh Ghar MujheJisme Koyi Behna Nahi

Arushi Rajvanshi

17 years old (Genz) loner , who is too busy with her own life to give a shot about the world around.  A JEE aspirant, preparing for the exam since she was in class 9th . Wants to see herself in IIT BOMBAY in next 2 years . A maths genius and a powerhouse of talent , which are hidden from the world as well as her family . Respects her mother too much to deny her anything but do not have any emotional connect to anyone . Loves her book a little too much and prefer dwelling into them all day . For her IIT is above everything even her family . A little too practical and mature for her age . Earphones and mobile are her bestfreinds. (Inseparable in real sense)

 (Inseparable in real sense)

Abhimanyu Rajvanshi

50 years old , father of Aryan , Advik and Arushi . A lawyer , one or the most famous in the country . The best father anyone could ask for . Has only one regret in his life , that is not been able to be an active part of his daughter's life .
But is now willing to undo his mistakes.  Too obedient as a son , cannot say anything in front of his mother even if she is wrong . A cool , calm and composed man , but once angry , he can be dangerous. 

Janvi Rajvanshi

Janvi Rajvanshi

48 years old , mother of Aryan , Advik and Arushi . Works in a designing firm . Too proud to fail in anything.  A soft and loving women masked behind and rude and strict one . Loved her kids from all of her heart , but her husband's one decision and she was left with nothing. 
Despite the money her husband sent to her every month she decided to
Raise her daughter up all by herself
In the race of being perfect mother (or being better parent then her husband), she turned her daughter into a project that she needed to exel . In short her daughter became *HER PERFECT PROJECT* for her .

Suhasini Rajvanshi

Suhasini Rajvanshi

80 years old , she is the head of the house . Too misogynistic to accept that her son and grandson's can be soft and caring towards the other gender . And orthodox personality with an evil mindset , that is the perfect ITV saas. Was never able to accept Arushi . She is too controlling, and loves to control people around her .

**************

So this is all for the character sketch . How do you find this ???
If  you feel interested, scroll up to find the prologue of the story .

Don't forget to all a COMMENT and press the star button below to left your VOTE . Make sure you follow me for my other books

Till then
Signing off
Samridhi  ♥