ELEVEN

"Even if she is broken, still she managed to look beautiful."

AUTHOR POV:

6:00PM [EVENING]

Jeon house

The evening smoothly roamed over the sky city, the hues of oranges and pink smudged over the sky, giving it a painted view while the darkness was slowly taking place with the small twinkling stars, a pleasent and mind blowing view, the evening breeze caressed the window of Jeon house, as the hustling of trees entered in the bedroom, a beautiful lady was sitting on a dressing stool, as she was humming a honey tuned, a beautiful and elegant black evening dress was enhancing her body, the slit at the side of her dress was enchanting, as she was combing her hair, gathering her brown long hair she made a messy bun some hair strands falling at the side of her face, making it look like a goddess of beauty, after she was done with her hair, she then took out a blue velvety box from underneath the dressing table while opening the drawer, she opened it then a beautiful chain earrings came into her view, the sparkles in her eyes could tell that how much she liked the metal thing. She took it in her hands and wore it around her ears.

Lips matted with red colour, the neutral makeup glowed her features more as she took a last glance at the mirror, while she was getting ready, in the living room there was a man with tattoo left arms and piercings, in his black tux, a new hair style, blonde hair as he had did a undercut from the side, and the chain earrings, lip piercings made his look more tempting, his eyebrows enchanted by the eyebrow piercing, he was looking damn sexy.

No one would resist their eye from him, as if the greek goddesses and gods themselves blessed him with greek beauty, his chiseled sharp jaw line, his thin lips and a admirable small mole under his bottom lips which was decorated by his bunny smile, While his look was tempting and was patiently waiting for his wife with a tiny baby figure in his arms, the baby had a white shirt with a black vertical straps and a denim shorts.

The baby bouncy hair was making his look more cute and fluffy as he was giggling and playing with his father while showing his bunny smile like Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Jae, the son and father figure which melts everyone hearts, while playing with his son. His gaze then landed on his rolex as he frowned his eyebrows, making it looks like obvious that they were getting late.

He sighed as his son, was pulling his blazer from  his chest, for his father attention.
"Papa....paaa!" He cooed at his father with his doe eyes, Jungkook smiled warmly when his doe eyes landed on the cute pair.

"Oh baby! Cutie Pie!" He kissed his whole face which made the baby giggled. While he was busy with his son, a beautiful lady in her black evening dress with the slit at the side of the dress close to her legs with black heels, she smiled at them and started to descend the stairs.

The clicking of her heels broke the attention of Jungkook from his son, as he looked up at the stair case, when his eyes landed on the beauty his breath hitched, his surrounds felt blur. His eyes fixed on her only on her, if he knew his eyes were betraying his mind where he noted to not to look at her when he had Jiye, but again who can resist this ice beauty, while he was busy looking at her,  he slowly stood up with his son in his arms still his brown orbs dangling at her while Y/N first gaze landed on her son instead of Jungkook, she smiled at her son who was smiling like a lively ball and while the baby looked at his mother, his innocent beauty warmed her heart as she totally forgot about the gaze of her husband who was totally lost in her maze of her beauty, her messy bun and her perfect milky collarbone and her curves which was dominated by her black dress.