"All right."

  Xiao Ou'er didn't force it. Anyway, he still had his second brother to accompany him, so he wouldn't be bored.

  Then he took Little Walnut's hand and said, "Second brother, let's go to school together."

  Xiao Walnut smiled and finally said: "Okay."

  The three children got dressed and left the house. Mrs. Li had already prepared breakfast, put the washing water aside, and wiped the faces of the three children and washed their teeth in turn.

  After washing up and sitting on the chair, Qiao Suiman stopped feeding them one by one. The children could eat by themselves, so they didn't have to worry too much. The braised noodles they had for breakfast were all delicious on the table.

  Mrs. Li and Li Heng were eating at a small table on one side. They didn't join them and only ate plain noodles.

  Li Da quickly finished eating and went to set up the car. All the rooms were locked. Qiao Suiman and Lu Dongqing took their children to the car and went to the private school, while Mrs. Li and Li Heng went to the shop.

  They got up early today, and there was no one on the street. Hei Jin got out of the car and started running by himself. Hei Jin was over nine years old. He was well-raised and still very strong. He ran back and forth with his family's shop every day.

  Baiyangwanxiang's home also has two wolf greens, which makes Heijin's job of looking after the house and home much easier.

  All the way into Xide Road, when we passed the bookstore, Lu Huaqing, Meng Yan and Lu Xiao were already waiting.

  Lu Yuanfeng and Lu Xiao are just over a month apart. They have become very familiar with each other by playing together. Now they go to school together and have made an appointment to go together early.

  The bookcases used by the two children were made by Lu Dongqing. They were just right for their height and could be carried.

  When they arrived at the door of the private school, there were already many people waiting outside. Lu Yuanfeng got out of the car proactively and ran to Lu Xiao's side, waiting for the private school to open.

  "Amu, big brother won't go to the shop with us anymore?" Xiao Ou'er pouted.

  "I'll go, I have a holiday every month." Qiao Suiman leaned over and patted Xiao Ou'er on the back.

Little Walnut took his younger brother's hand and said, "Ou'er, second brother wants to play with you."

  Only then did Xiao Ouer smile.

  Not long after waiting, the private school opened the door. They all paid and their name tags were hung up. After confronting the book boy, Lu Yuanfeng and Lu Xiao were led in.

  Lu Yuanfeng entered the gate and turned around and waved: "Dad, uncle, aunt, walnut lotus root, I'm in!"

  "Go." Qiao Suiman smiled and waved her hand.

  "Fortunately, I have company." Meng Yan said.

  "yes."

  The door of the private school has been closed. Just wait until noon to deliver meals, and then come to pick up people at noon.

  They didn't linger any longer, got in the car and went to the shop.

  On the first day of school for their children, both Qiao Suiman and Lu Dongqing were quite nervous and had been absent-minded all morning. When it was almost time to eat, Qiao Suiman cooked the meal himself and Lu Dongqing took the two children to deliver the meal.