𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔

Start from the beginning

real life!

Evie stood in the kitchen, putting together a food platter while talking to her camera

Evie stood in the kitchen, putting together a food platter while talking to her camera. "Basically, I'm making desserts and the kind of appetizers? But almost everyone who's coming is bringing something and then both Diego and my uncle Jack want to grill so who am I to tell them no?" Evie shrugged.

"I'm making a fruit cake, I already made one of the platters, I'm making another platter right now, and then I want to make two more desserts." She looked around.

"But look, I got these mini cookie cutters and I cut watermelon with them and put them on little sticks so now I have little watermelon stars." She gushed as she showed her camera.

"I might do that with the sausage and cheese too, like kabobs." She hummed as she continued to take out crackers for the platter.

"The first platter was fruit and sweeter things, this one is basically like the crackers, sausage, and cheese. I'm trying to get these done first because technically the party doesn't start until one but I know people are going to be here before that and I don't know is Jack and Diego are fast grillers or not." Evie grimaced.

She continued to assemble her platter in silence until she saw Matt walk in with two freshly woken up babies.

Evie gasped and set her things down. "Oh my goodness!" She smiled as she walked over. "Good morning my little babies!" She looked at the two of them. "And you big baby." She looked at Matt and he smiled.

"I changed and fed them both already." He spoke and she nodded. "Is there enough milk for a while or do you think I need to pump again?" Evie asked as she placed a kiss on the back of both of their heads.

"I'll answer if I get a kiss too." He said and Evie rolled her eyes. She kissed him and he hummed. "No you're good." He answered.

"Okay well do you need me to take one of them?" She asked. "Well do you need me to do something?" He asked and she looked around. "Right now, not really, no."

"Then no. Leave me and my babies alone." He turned around and Evie furrowed her eyebrows. "So sorry." She said and Matt nodded.

Evie went back over to the counter and started on her cheese and sausage sticks. "I don't know how many of these I should do." She stood for a moment.