𝑻𝒐𝒋𝒊 𝑰

Assassin
(fluff )
[Part 1]

{Don't forget to vote :}

His POV

"How much did you say she was?" I ask

"19,000,000 for her being alive of course." An old women states

I let out a whistle to the amount she was telling me.

"What did she do to get so much money over her head?" I ask tilting my head

"No questions, are you going to bring her to me. Yes or no?" She ask demanding

"Tch" I said to the women annoyance.

"Sure" I say agreeing

"Well then you'll get payed when you get back." She says to me

I stand up , walking out of her little meeting room. The door slammed behind me as I walk out, I stopped outside looking at the clouded sky.

"Y/n? Was her name right?" I thought in my head

Y/n POV

"Damn how long do I have to live in a shed." I say to myself

I grab the blue berries that grew in my garden. I look up seeing the clouded sky , I guess some rain was going to start pouring down on us.

I keep on picking up the rest of the blue berries , maybe the old man that always brings me meat to cook wouldn't come today.

I feel a drop a water fall on my hair, I looked up seeing the droplets fall down, so I go inside of the small little shed. I place the berries onto the small table that could barely fit in this shed.

I sat on the edge of my bed letting out a sigh to the feeling of not being able to communicate with anybody.

I look over to the window seeing the rain starting to come from the clouds , I close my curtains laying on to the bed staring at the same ceiling.

I close my eyes falling asleep to the silence in my home.

1 hour later

I open my eyes rubbing my eyes to waking up, I yawned while opening the curtain to see the darkness of abandoned a forest.

I let out a sigh looking down at my shorts and hoodie  with my long knee socks. I need to eat something but  it's raining to badly to go anywhere.

I got up walking to my small bathroom, I look at the mirror that was hanging on the wall. I push my hair back  grabbing all my baby hairs putting a headband on to push my hair back.

The rain wasn't stopping me from finding meat I say in my head with stars in my eyes. So all I have to find is a pig or a cow. With curse energy it could be kill quickly no torture.

I walk out the little bathroom going to my closet grabbing my yellow water proof coat. I put on my black water proof boots,I grab my pink umbrella walking to the front door.