TWELVE

"Pretty flowers always get plucked from the garden because the pretty one always have to serve."

AUTHOR POV:

7:00PM [EVENING]

At bangtan dorm

Pulling the engine of Mercedes Benz infront of a big luxurious mansion, which screamed loyalty, Y/N was the first one to open the car door and stepped out of the car seat with Jae in her arms, closing the door behind her, she waited for Jungkook to stepped out but he further ignited the engine, gearing his car he rolled down the window of his side and made eye contact with his wife.

"I am going to park the car, you go inside. I will be back in a minute." Y/N nodded, and walked out from there with Jae in her arms, who was silently looking everywhere with his doe eyes, chin on his mother's shoulder. Y/N got near to the brown wooden door which had a name tag of bangtan dorm. Y/N smiled with warmness and the hit of nostalgia gripped her soul. She sighed, the times when everyone would come here and have a hang out or maybe night out, everything about this mansion was a beautiful memories of their college times, Remembering that she broke into chuckles and moving up her slender fingers, she ringed the bell and waited for someone to open the door which after some milli minutes got opened by non other than Jin.

When Jin opened the door, his lips formed a huge smile when his eyes landed on the pale beauty before him, Y/N was smiling too while looking at him, Jae turned his head to front as a curious of what was happening when his cute doe eyes landed on his uncle Jin. His eyes sparkled.

"Jinju...." He cooed, springing his arms in the air to get in Jin arms. Jin took him in his arms and kissed his whole face.

"My god, look who we got here. Our Junior worldwide handsome." He kissed his cheeks making him giggle, Jae, placed his arms around his neck hugging him like his dear life depend on his uncle.

"Jinjuu...." He whispered with a smile, Jin warmly smile then his eyes landed to the one who was admiring everything.

"Hi, Y/N." He said
"Hi, Jin!" Y/N greeted back waving her hands at him.
"You are looking beautiful tonight." Jin said with a smile which would melt anyone's heart. Y/N smiled too, at his complement.
"Thanks, you don't look bad either,"
"Of course, I am worldwide Handsome, what do you expect from me?" he proudly said which made both of them chuckled.
"Oh!" He started. Y/N frowned at him "Such a dumb I am. I didn't called you inside, sorry about my manners Y/N, get inside." Y/N just giggled at his words. Waving her hands off at him she said
"Oh it's ok, Jin. Don't exaggerate." they both walked in.
"So, everyone is here?" Y/N asked between their journey to the living room.
"Yup," Jin said but then he asked, not finding the blonde guy with tattoos and piercings "Where is Jungkook?" Turning his head to her.

"Oh, He is parking the car, he will be back in a minute." Jin nodded, when they reached the living room, Y/N eyes fell on the two man figures who were sitting on the couch, phone in their hands, they both had their black tux, Living room was dimly decorated with lights and flowers, essence of the small fragile flowers bring a sense of calmness to Y/N when she breathed in, with a smile she looked around the living hall.

Jin who was the first one to broke the silence as he announced.
"Guys, Y/N is here." With a smile he said. Breaking the concentration of those two man who just moved their gaze up at Jin but their breaths halted in their lungs when their gaze landed on the lady beside Jin.

Taehyung and Jimin was lost on her beauty, her perfect body measures could be predicted through that fine black satin evening cloths which reached to her ankles, the slit beside her legs made the Beauty more enchanting. They were not in their senses as they were just looking at Y/N who was smiling.......smile. Her beautiful smile which hold the power of healing to the wounds of them when she smiles, their wounds or any instability always vanishes from their mind.