33. | Styled by SSO

[background ;; Shivaay had to wear whatever his daughter chooses ]

SSO's STYLE

{🥀}

"--paper, scissors!" And Shivani showed her fisted hand to Shivaay's scissor.

"Oh, man." Shivaay groaned playfully as his daughter cheered jumping up and down in excitement.

"Now, you have to face the punishment!" She clapped her hands together. Annika was watching them from the bed from where she was sitting beside a miserable Shivaansh who was busy doing his homework. He shot a longing look at his father and sister and pleading one to his mother which was returned by her stern glare and he hid his face amidst his book again.

"We never talked about punishments." Shivaay grinned cheekily. Shivani gasped in an exaggerated manner, "You don't play foul with your own daughter, Shivaay." Annika piped in from behind. He shot her a glare.

Shivani nodded enthusiastically. "Okay, fine. I will bear the punishment after coming from the meeting." He chided. Shivani shook her head. "I have just the right punishment for you! I will be dressing you up!" She cheered.

Shivaay looked at the clothes that his daughter had arranged approvingly. She had a sense of style. Thankfully it wasn't something dreadful, he thought to himself suppressing his shudder as he remembered the last time. He had to wear those terrible fake nails for a whole day, just because she wanted him to dress up as a princess like her!

He dressed up in the clothes that she decided for him. He was about to leave when she came to add her touch ups. She placed her flower stickers on his shoes and gave her Barbie watch for him to wear. He could hear Annika howling in the background and the quiet snickers from his own son. Traitor.

He looked at the toothy grin that his six years sent as he departed from the home. He didn't have the heart to take them off.

"Sir-"

"Not a word, Khanna." Shivaay replied sternly keeping his eyes straight. He knew Khanna had been staring at his watch ever since they exited the mansion.

"Sir-"

"You too, Mishra." This is going to be a long day...

One for our father-daughter duo as well