Hideout

A private bodyguard James protects a wealthy heiress Hara but she invites her best friend Carmen and a former friend of the bodyguard Nara an elite sniper and ex-military. James now realizes that Naomi is coming on the trip, they used to have a thing, but he needs more help so he gets his two twin nephews Gerald and Tim to come to help him. Everyone needs to meet on the beach by 4 but Nara is a little late. She is wearing a nice baby-blue bikini with a cover, but she is really thick and sexy plus she has a big bag carrying her guns and clothes. Everyone is looking at her walk up the stairs beside James his head is in a book. Hara runs to Naomi and so does Carmen. They all hug then James lifts his head, his eyes suddenly go wide. The twins see this and so do the girls and the all are thinking of a plan to get them together again. Now the twins see her and say hey Aunty. Which causes James to glare at them. Naomi and James share a causal hello. Now the boat moves to a private island in the middle of the ocean with top-notch cameras and a gated mansion. They all stare in awe. Then, they choose their room with Hara and Tim acroos from each other, Carmen and Gerald and finally Naomi and James rooms share a big-ass luxury en-suite with a rain shower. With everything going well Naomi cooks dinner in a nice yellow sundress that hugs all her curves( with two guns on each thigh) and the girls walk-in and ask if she needs help and Naomi says yes. They stare at her for a few moments they say she looking gooood but for who, Naomi takes the compliment but says no one. The girls say are you sure it's not for James.  They all laugh making Naomi blush. They cook chicken Alfredo with broccoli and garlic bread. They also made juice like Haitian passion fruit juice.( Btw Naomi is Haitian and Arabic , James is Japanese and American, the twins are too, Hara is American and Arabic, Carmen is Chinese and Philipna.) The twins and James(reading a book) are siting at the dinner table, the girls bring out the food and the twins say thank you and damn Naomi you look fine which causes James head to come up and just stare at her while biting his lips. Naomi sees and she blush saying thanks boys. They all sit down and eat. Later in the evening, Naomi is walking into the library in a pretty sexy purple nightgown little did she know James was already in here look at her while she walked in (thinking about the many ways he would have her on the tables, bookshelves and counters). Naomi is startled by James saying "now look at you, damn babygirl you is too fine with those thighs and hips, I bet the smell so good" she causal says oh really. He starts to walk up to her with her walking back into a cold wall making her dress go up a little. He starts touching her while Naomi lets out deep breathes and whimpers. James slowly kiss up her neck and goes to her ear and says " you have been teasing me since you first saw me hmmm all sexy and shit, I think you need to be punished hmm" he says jump and she does thinking she is to heavy. They walk out the library little do they know the girls and the twins can see them through a little hole in the door. James walks into his room kicking the  door close a little. He sits on the bed with Naomi on top of him touch kissing biting her lips and neck. While they are doing that Naomi moans which makes James hard. They four troublemakers are in the hall looking through the door causing it to crick and make both Naomi and James pull out their guns pointing it to the door which they the troublemakers left without making more problems. Naomi then goes to her room while think about James a vis versa James.