Chapter 1: Two Different Worlds

Please vote before, while or after reading this part 🙏🙏
______________________________________

In Mumbai...

A boy was getting ready in front of the mirror. Today he was wearing his favourite shirt which he got in his last birthday. He was checking again and again if the shirt was looking good on him or not. After being sure that he was looking good, he combed his hair. Then he applied some perfume on him.

Though he always smile in every situation, today he was smiling more brightly. After all it was a very special day for him. He was going to propose to his childhood love and his heart was racing thinking about her.

"Sid hua tera? Aur kitna time lagayega....."

Mahi suddenly stopped after entering Sid's room. She widened her eyes seeing her brother getting ready like this.

"Kya baat hai! Jo ladka khud par thik se dhyan hi nahi deta, aaj baar baar seesha kyu dekh raha hai?" Said Mahi teasingly.

Sid looked at Mahi and asked through his sign language if he was looking good or not.

"Accha hi nahi hero lag raha hai tu." Said Mahi pulling his cheeks. "Lekin tu aaj itna ready ho ke college kyu jaa raha hai? Kuch special hai kya? Let me guess..... Kahi toh usse propose toh...."

Mahi didn't get even complete her sentance and Sid started blushing. She understood everything seeing his blush.

"I was right. Tu Shruti ko propose kar raha hai. Finally tujh mein himmat aa hi gayi, haan?" Said Mahi excitedly.

Sid nodded in yes and then asked through his sign launguage, "Woh haan toh kahegi na?"

"Arrey kyu nahi kahegi? Teri bachpan ki dost hai. Aur Shruti itni bhi stupid nahi hai jo tere jaise heere ko reject kar de."

Sid smiled hearing that.

"Par haan, usse propose karne ke liye tujhe college jaana hoga. Aur college jaane se pehle breakfast karna hoga. Zaldi aaja main wait kar rahi hoon." Said Mahi further.

Sid requested Mahi to give him two minutes.

Mahi sighed and said, "Okay but hurry up!"

Saying that, she left his room and he again looked at the mirror.

In The College...

A group of students were standing outside and having fun.

"Oh Pratik! Your jokes are too funny." Said Shruti laughing while her one hand was wrapped around Pratik's arm.

"Ok guys ek aur joke suno....."

Pratik suddenly stopped as his eyes fell on Sid who entered the college. He smirked and said, "Ek din ek gunga college mein aaya. Aur paata hai aate hi usne kya bola?"

"Kya bola?" Asked his friends.

"Arrey Bhai bolega kaise? Woh toh hai hi gunga." Said Pratik and everyone started laughing.

Suddenly Shruti saw Sid and understood that Pratik was making fun of him.

"Guys stop it! Sid aa raha hai. Usse bura lagega." Said Shruti.

"Toh uss se tujhe kya?" Asked Pratik in a serious tone.

"Come on guys! He is my childhood friend." Said Shruti to which Pratik rolled his eyes.

Sid then came in front of them and waved 'Hi' at Shruti.

"Hi Sid!" Said Shruti smiling.

After that Sid took out a letter from his pocket and gave it to Shruti while blushing a little.