THIRTEEN

"people make mistakes but some are choosen."

AUTHOR POV:

Bangtan dorm.

8:29PM [NIGHT]

Sky fell in the utter Beauty of dark night with small baby stars and moon, on display, playing it's role of calmness, spreading the warmness around the Seoul land. Buildings and lights, shone and cut through the air, passing the rays and making it more beautiful.

It was beautiful, night.

A beauty, beauty of ice, standing at the balcony, gazing at the baby shiny stars, eyes glistened with dry and fresh tears. Her long slender fingers wrapped around the railing metal, while the moon light enhanced her beauty.

She was messed in her life, she was lost. She was at the edge of losing everything but she had to be strong for only one person and that was her son and some of her beloved ones.

She had to collect herself, crying won't fix the problems but It would obviously made her think about the shit in a loop that was happening in her life, taking a deep breath. She moved her fingers and wiped her tears with her hands. Gulping, she looked up at the sky again. With a last glance and a forceful smile. She let out a soft whisper

"I hope, I will stand strong for the upcoming hurdles."

If she knew......

After cleaning herself which was the impact of her husband assualt, her dress was dirty a little but she cleaned it off, she retouched her makeup and gave herself some thoughts of ignoring her husband. She moved out from the bathroom, closing the door silently to not to wake the lively ball, who make mess and make her lack of energy.

She sighed and went to her son, nearing the bed edge, she smiled at the innocent beauty, how badly she want to run away with her baby but again, she shares her innocent baby with that monster. She bite her lips and bent down. Kissing his forehead, caressing his chubby cheeks and the cute visible pout, he was kinda cute when he sleeps, his cuteness was already overload on him since birth and why wouldn't it be, he was the baby of handsome man, Jeon Jungkook.

After caressing his cheeks, she covered him with duvet and made a barrier to make his movements in sleep a little halted. When she was satisfied, she sighed and smiled. Even if she suffer she never forget to smile because why not, she had a baby, she had to take care of him.

"Sleep well....bunny..." Her soft voice caressed the air, it was like siren voice which maybe reached his ears as he smiled in his sleep.

She walked to the door and opened, the slither swing follow the suit, as Y/N took a last glance at her son, she smiled and went out closing the door without making any squeak noise.

Descending the stairs, she reached the living hall where Jimin was sitting on the couch and was talking on the phone with a smile. Y/N, heels clicked when she took a step which then catch the attention of the man. Jimin turned to her direction, Y/N smiled.

"Ok, hyung. You guys come fast, we have already prepared everything, Just those creatures are left only," he giggled and hummed to the comments which was said by the man at the other side of the call.

After farewell, he hung up the call and sighed. Y/N walked near him
"Are they on their way?"
"Yes...." He replied.
"Oh...so, they are coming..." She smiled. "...I am excited to meet them." Jimin giggled.

"Me too..." He replied. After a seconds of silence, Y/N sat on the couch and gave a deep sigh. Jimin saw that not so good sigh as he walked closer to the side of her and sat beside her, folding his arms, placing them at the back of his head leaning on it he asked
"What's the matter? You seems off?" Moving his neck, to her side profile. He saw her turning her neck to his side. He gave her his eye smile and said.
"You can share. You know, but if you don't want to. I won't force you, now it's all up to you to decide to tell me or rather to keep it in a secret box," then he looked at the ceiling. Her orbs were fixed on his face, the glowy skin, his plumpy red lips, his perfect sharpy Jaw lines, it was damn sure that, greek goddess and gods might have forgot about him being on the earth.