chapter 4: betrayal of hope arc

Izumi: "I GOT ACCEPTED IN U.A".

She said with an excited tone as inko and toshi were hugging her and feeling proud.

Toshi: "I'm proud of you Izumi".

Izumi: "it was all thanks to you dad". She said as she hugged her tightly.

Inko: "now darling, we must celebrate this tonight!"

Izumi: "great I'll go and tell Izuku".

Meanwhile

Izuku's anger erupted like a volcano, his room bearing the brunt of his rage. He flung objects against the walls, the sounds of impact echoing through the air. His hands shook with frustration as he overturned furniture and tore through his belongings, the room quickly descending into chaos. He punched the mirrors, walls, teared his pillow apart, heck he even made a crater on the ground from punching it so hard. Tears streamed down his face as he vented his pent-up emotions, the destruction serving as a release for his overwhelming disappointment and despair. He got up and looked at himself in the mirror.

Izuku: "it's not fair...".

Izumi opened the door and saw a horrific sight of the scene. She saw Izuku's hands bloody red, his eyes with red marks and dark circle under it. She looked around the room and saw the chaos.

Izumi: "Deku, what happened?!" she said.

Izuku just looked at her with blood lusted eyes and was about to give her the most brutal insults he could think of.

Izuku: "call me Deku again and see what happens you twisted bitch".

Izumi: "what's wrong with you, Izuku... please, I didn't mean to upset you. I just wanted to share my good news...". She said in a slight tear.

Izuku: "Good news? What's good about it, huh? You think you're better than me now that you got into U.A.? You think you're some kind of hero, guess what, YOU'RE AS WORTHLESS AS AN ANT!"

Izumi: "Izuku, please... You're not alone. We're in this together, remember? No matter what happens, I'll always be there for you."

But Izuku's despair was all-consuming, his hope extinguished by the harsh reality of his circumstances.

Izuku: "I don't need your pity, Izumi. I don't need anything..."

Izumi: "Izuku, please... I never meant to make you feel this way. I never wanted to hurt you."

But Izuku's anger burned like a wildfire, his words cutting deep into her heart like shards of glass.

Izuku: "Hurt me? You don't have the slightest clue, Izumi. You don't know what it's like to be me, to live with this... this burden every single day."

Inko and toshinori walked upstairs and saw what happened so they asked.

Toshi: "what happened?"

Inko: "Izuku... what did you do?!" she asked in shock.

Izuku's gaze flicked from his parents to Izumi, his eyes burning with an intensity that sent shivers down their spines.

Izuku: "What does it matter? You never cared about me anyway."

His words hung heavy in the air, each syllable dripping with bitterness and resentment. Inko's heart twisted with guilt, her eyes brimming with tears as she struggled to find the right words to say.

Inko: "Izuku, please... We're your family. We love you, no matter what."

But Izuku's anger was a wildfire, consuming everything in its path. He turned away from them, his fists shaking with fury as he fought to control the storm raging inside him.