soon as the vicious word left from his mouth she closed her eyes,Her attempt to find words was met with a whisper, "You are not your senses... Master." The plea held a delicate strength, a subtle resistance against the dominating order.

Lifting his left eyebrow and playfully poking his cheek with his tongue, Jung kook looked at her. His look petrified her.

Jung kook's words cut through the air with a demanding, husky tone, and the atmosphere in the room grew more charged. She remained frozen, sobbing silently. His frustration mounted, evident in the growing anger that laced his words.

"Oh! My slut I am always in my senses. But it's feeling like I have to make you come in your senses," he declared, a blend of authority and irritation coloring his voice. The room felt oppressive, a battleground of conflicting emotions.

Still she is standing like an ice sobbing silently making him angrier with each and every passing second. The atmosphere grew tenser as he reiterated his command, "I said Strip." The roughness in his tone echoed through the hall, causing her to flinch.

Emily gulped hardly, With a quivering hand, Emily began untying the knot on her dress. Whereas his grin eyes were never left her body which is now trembling with his fear. She couldn't match his dark bluish eyes that stared straight into her soul.

Emily closed her eyes as the dress slid down her breast revealing her bare in front of his hungry gaze. Her pulse quicken against as her whole body trembled. With closed eyes she still can feel his burning gaze all over her body.

With every seconds Jung kook was losing his sanity, when finally his eyes fell on her perfect round breast, his pant twitch and left him hungrier.

The surge of heat in his body was so intense and immediate just by witnessing her cloths leaving her body one by one, his cock was hardened uncontrollably. He just wants to put his di** inside Emily's tight pussy.

No matter how many times but her plump lips, perfect size round tits, her flat stomach her perfect ass her small tight pussy ...Fuck .

He can't wait any longer.

He marched towards her and the next second he pressed his lips on hers, kissing her roughly, this was the only thing which Emily felt through his kiss, it was hunger and punishment. He started to ravish her mouth and pressed his hand at the back her neck.

Emily gasped for breath as Jung kook deepened the kiss, the intensity leaving her momentarily breathless. His devilish grin only widened as he continued to explore the depths of her mouth with a dominating force.

After what felt like an eternity, Jung kook finally broke the kiss, leaving Emily panting and disoriented. Before she could catch her breath, he forcefully pushed her against the table. The impact sent a jolt of pain through her back, causing her to close her eyes in a mixture of pain and surprise.

Her chest rising and falling with each labored breath. Jung kook, still wearing that rage, looked down at her with a predatory glint in his eyes.

He tore off his shirt and discarded his pants. Approaching her with an unsettling intensity, he seized her chin forcefully, a sneer twisting his face. 'Look into my eyes,' he demanded, his voice dripping with venom. 'I want to see the pain in your eyes.'

Emily, confronted with the sheer hatred in his gaze, could feel the toxic words cutting through the air like shards of glass. It wasn't just about the physical exposure; it was an attempt to strip her of dignity, to inflict emotional harm. The intensity of his loathing reverberated, leaving an indelible mark on the atmosphere.

When his eyes fell on her, he saw the uneasiness, the helplessness, and, most importantly, the pain. Yet he remained cold and indifferent and even if he does it 'll not make a slight difference.

:

: I can't put the details here due to reporting issues 

:

"You know how much you..you have destroyed me...Yow know .."- Jung kook asked her while continuing with his violent actions, she whimpering badly, her mind didn't register his words, what happened suddenly. She wanted to ask but no sentences formed.

"Please Jung kook..."- Emily beg but he unhooked her bra making her breast perk up, he become deaf any kind of her begging. He was feeling extreme pleasure whereas she felt totally opposite; "FUC**" He said enjoying the moment too much and squeezed them hard.

'Aahhh.." as she screamed in immense pain causing her eyes teared up more. Her parts had already sore, he was twisting and pinching her nipple as she squirm in pain.

:

( No details here)

:

 After few more his thrusts become sloppy as calmness took over his body when he reached his orgasm.

The room was filled with tension as Jung kook's grip on Emily's chin tightened. Emily, still drowsy and disoriented, struggled to comprehend. Jung kook's burning eyes bore into hers, and the weight of his words hung heavily in the air.

"I so fucking hate you," Jung kook seethed, his anger palpable. "Because of you, my every loved one is getting away from me, only because of you."

But his words didn't reach her ear as she was not in her full senses. She couldn't feel her lower part as they were numb by his harsh and ruthless thrusts.

Suddenly she felt a strong arm holding her wrist tightly making her stand on the ground but she couldn't bear her body anymore. So Jung kook dragged her through the floor, she tried to attempt to hold something but her strength was negligible in front him on the top of that she has no energy left on her body.

In the chilling darkness, her heart clenched as she discovered him, leading her to a foreboding place that sent shivers down her spine. The shadows surrounding them intensified her fear, rendering her voice lifeless. He callously threw her onto the cold, unforgiving floor.

As he turned away, preparing to depart, desperation seized her. With a voice barely audible, she clung to the shreds of hope, her trembling hand reaching out to clutch his leg. "Please don't leave me here, Please, Jung kook," she pleaded, the words carrying the weight of her vulnerability.

But he remained unmoved, callously yanking his leg away from her grasp. With a final, heart-wrenching glance, he abandoned her in the ominous darkness, leaving her to confront her fears alone. The echoes of her plea lingered in the desolate space, a haunting reminder of the cruelty she endured.

The frigid air embraced her like an unwelcome lover, causing her entire body to convulse with cold. In a desperate attempt to retain some warmth, she instinctively wrapped her arms around herself, seeking solace in the feeble protection her own embrace offered. Drawing her knees close to her stomach, she curled into a ball, as if trying to shield herself from the penetrating cold.

Despite her efforts, the cold seeped into every fiber of her being, rendering her limbs numb and unresponsive. As the biting cold tightened its grip, a pervasive darkness descended, swallowing her senses whole.

Alone and vulnerable, she succumbed to the numbing cold and the engulfing darkness, a solitary figure in the void of her own despair.

.........

To be continued.

Press the star button or here you can read full story with details scene