Chapter 2: New Girl In Society

Please vote before, while or after reading this part 🙏🙏
______________________________________

Next Day...

Sana went to her college as usual. She was going to her class with her friends when she suddenly said, "Guys, do one thing, tum log jaao lecture attend karne. I'm feeling very sleepy right now. I think I should go to the activity room and take a little nap there. Waha abhi koi nahi hoga."

"Ohho! Feeling sleepy! Kaal raat bohut der tak chala tha kya tera make-out session?" Said Tia teasingly to which Sana rolled her eyes.

"Ok cool! Tu jaa activity room mein. Hum tujhse lecture khatam hone ke baad milte hai." Said Suzy and left from there with Tia.

Sana was going to the activity room when suddenly someone screamed her name from behind.

"SANA!"

Sana turned behind and saw a girl coming towards her angrily.

"What happened Ayesha? Is there any problem?" Asked Sana seeing her anger.

Ayesha pushed Sana angrily and shouted, "How dare you slept with my boyfriend!"

Sana widened her eyes hearing that and thought, "Uss Gadhe ne isse baata bhi diya? Ab toh iss drama queen se bachna impossible hai."

Sana took a deep breath and said calmly, "Listen it was an accident. We both were drunk, hogayi galti...."

Ayesha again pushed Sana and said, "Accident? He literally cheated on me with you."

"Toh uss se jaa ke lad na. Kyu faltu mein mujhse panga le rahi hai Behen? Mera abhi ladne ka bilkool mood nahi hai. Aur waise bhi uss baat ko do mahine ho chuke hai...."

"JUST SHUT UP YOU BITCH!!" Shouted Ayesha again pushing Sana.

Now Sana lost her patience. She pushed Ayesha with so much force and she stumbled.

"Kutti tu, tera pura khandan!" Said Sana pointing her finger towards Ayesha. "And what did you just say? Your boyfriend cheated on you with me. Toh chhor de na apne uss cheater boyfriend ko. Mujh pe kyu bhadak rahi hai? Tera boyfriend koi dudh peeta baccha nahi hai jo maine kaha, 'Awlle le Baby, Mumma ke paas aa jaa', aur woh aa gaya. You know, you should be thankful to me. Meri wajah se uski sacchai tere saamne aa gayi. Tu iss baat se alert ho gayi ki woh aage jaa ke tujhe cheat kar sakta hai. Ab tujhe uske saath rehna hai yaa nahi, yeh totally tera decision hai. Filhaal mere raaste se hatt ja."

Saying that Sana left from there with attitude.

"Kaha socha tha activity room mein jaa ke thoda so lungi par iss Ayesha ki Bacchi nne itna dimaag kharab kar diya, ab kuch thanda peeye bina dimaag shaant nahi hoga." Thinking that, Sana went to the canteen.

She bought a bottle of cold drink. She was about to open it when Ayesha came to her angrily and gave a tight slap on her face.

"This is for sleeping with my boyfriend." She said.

"I'll f*cking kill you."

Saying that Sana also slapped her. Soon both the girls started fighting and the other students gathered around them.

Ayesha pulled Sana's hair making her scream in pain.

"Baata aaj ke baad kabhi mere boyfriend ke aas paas ghumegi? Tell me." She said angrily.

Sana moved her hand and somehow hold a bottle of cold drink. Without thinking anything, she smashed it on Ayesha's head to which she left her hair and fell down.

"F*ck!" Uttered Sana.

Next Day...

Both Sana and Ayesha were standing in the Principal's office with their parents. There was bandage on Ayesha's head. She was badly injured.