𝗞𝗻𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗧𝗩 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗿

Start from the beginning

Knuckles clashes his fist full of lightning together, making his eyes glow red, looking like he's ready to fight.
Y/n stood behind him, looking over her shoulder, being a little anxious facing their enemy,, seeing that a fight is about to go on. She she held a weapon in her hand as panted, her chest going in and out and her shoulders going up and down.

Wade was driving in the car with knuckles in the passenger seat, and Y/n sat in the back, looking out the window.

" I was thinking more like reading or yoga"

Knuckles groan in an annoyance.

In the attic, Sonic was ringing around the tire, swing, while knuckles laid on the ground, and Y/n was leaning against the desk that had a lamp with her headphones on as she was listening to music on her phone. Bopping her head to the beat.

"He buddy. isn't it great to just relax?"
Sonic then let go off the tire swing and landed on the beanbag.

Y/n's headphones were now off and around her neck.
" I think it's nice to finally rest." She said.

"We are echidna warriors!"
Knuckle stated.

He punches a man that sent him back flying, breaking through the wall of the house.
Knuckles stared at the man as he wiggled his arm that he used to punch the man.
Y/n stood there, staring at him as well in shocked.

Knuckles and sonic we're sitting together outside.
"We only remain on earth because we made a vowel to you and the fox"

The quad did the power bump

Knuckles laid lazily against the tree, while pouring a bag of cool ranch Doritos into his mouth. Maddie approached him, crossing her arms.

"So we made ourselves at home!"

He turned living room was turned into some battle pit, like the kind Y/n and knuckles had back home."Nope we are not turning our living room into some gladiator fighting pit" Said Maddie.

" I never thought about this" Y/n said.
Tails stared amused and Sonic poked at the tip of one of the swords with this finger.

Ozzie was wearing some kind of armor head.
"What's Ozzie doing here?"
Maddie approach the adorable animal, petting his jaw and head.
"He'll be challenging his greatest enemy"
Knuckles, then banged the bell, making a loud sound.
Adore, then started to open, revving the mailman, holding a bat full of nails, looking quite terrified.

"Is that our mailman!" Maddie yelled.
Y/n looked at knuckles and disbelief with her mouth hung open. Sonic also had a disbelief on his face wild tails, laughed nervously.

"This is not a place of battle so I will begin my own quest" said knuckles.
He drove on his motorcycle with his sister sitting behind him with her arms wrapped around him so she wouldn't fall off.

"Come wade"
Wade put it on his gym headband.
"Most people think I'm a joke"
He said. Y/n placed her hand on his shoulder for comfort.
" I do not make jokes"
Knuckles grabs a heavy weight, then bends it.
" I make warriors"
He then threw the weight at Wade, which knocked him to the ground.
"Let's get'em" Wade gave a thumbs, he could feel all the heavy pressure of the weight on him.

Y/n looks at her reflection in the water. She smiles at her own reflection.
"I feel like there's something I want and it's not being a warrior" she said.
She raises her head up to see her brother walking away.

" I hate being bossed around by him"

A six episode event

" knuckles....and Y/n"
An old man called the buyer was in his lab.
" Without their little friends, they are vulnerable. The buyer picked up one of the tubes that had a red glowing quill in.
"They are the key to my newest creations"