35. | Come back

[ background ;; Om is distraught. ]

COME BACK

COME BACK

{🥀}

Om stiffled the sobs that tried to escape him. Rudra was sleeping just beside him. He looked around the room where he has spent most of his time, even more than his. The emptiness was eating him away.

Shivaay and he had fought just a few hours ago before his flight left. They haven't talked in months. He had always felt like Shivaay was too controlling and too meddling. He wanted his own space. He wanted Shivaay to lay off the responsibilities that he carried but the words came out harsh and he ruined his last moments with his brother.

And now he'd look at it. His life was falling apart. He wanted to talk to him but he couldn't bring himself to call him. Rudra had many times tried to forward him the call but he declined and Shivaay too didn't reach out. Unable to hold himself back any longer he got off the bed and walked out of the room.

He dialled the number Shivaay had been using from the last few months. He let out a shaky breath. His heart ached when he heard the soft voice of his brother and he choked out the words that he had been holding inside of him for months.

"Wapas aaja."

My fingers are itching to write an oneshot on this 😭