.ೃ ࿔ ᵗʷᵒ

・───・・🎭・・───・

・───・・🎭・・───・

Entering the principal's office.. You were still holding n's hand.. As you felt his grip tighten because of his nervousness.. As you two walked up to the desk before you spoke..

"Hello miss grace,it's nice to see you again..Could me and my friend..Get our schedule?"

Miss grace looked up from her computer as her eyes soften.. As she cleared her throat as she handed you two papers..As she spoke

"It's great to see you again v,welcome back"

You nodded at her before exiting the room as you dragged n to your lockers..As you noticed both of your lockers were beside eachother as n gasped dramatically..

You rolled your eyes,as you unlocked your locker so did n.As you put some of the stuff in the locker from ur bag..You stopped before looking at the sunglasses as you shrugged throwing it in your locker.

You finished so did n.. As you two walked up to your class.. As your soul seems to left your body.Your first class was Mir qz's..Your older brother...You thought

'Great,he's gonna check me every minute or mabye not... Whatever!"

As you two entered the class.Seeing no one at all,you sighed as n run up to one of desks before patting the seat next to his..

You rolled your eyes playfully smiling as you went up to the seat..Before sitting on it..Then n spoke

"Hmm..The class seems to be still not started,what should we do v??"

Your eyes soften..Gosh..Why the hell do you love him so much for sake?!!N called you out before shaking you..As you hit his shoulder..Holding your head..

N let out little "sorry".. As you glared at him..Before hearing chuckle from the front door.. As you two looked at the door only to be met with Mr,Qz..As he spoke entering the class

"Well if itsn't the new students!Or should i say..Old one and new one hmmm?"

You glared at him as he glared back.. As you spoke with quite annoynce in your voice

"Oh shut it!I came back because i already did all the things in my other school so did n!Expect for j..."

You looked down at your lap.. Still remembering how j cursed out n and were threating him if he get a one scar on you..Mister qz looked at n as he spoke

"This boy??Hmm..Strange i guess some people say that two people can be toegther in any places.Which is you two.. What a adorable thing!Don't worry v!I'll support you two expect if he does hurt you.Remember that i will have your head on my wall kiddo."

As n had horrified look on his face.. As he held your hand tightly.. As you groaned before beginning to pat his back as you replied to your brother's words...

"We are not together,just because we two completed our missons and stuff in the school doesn't mean we are doing it to be toegther."

Mister qz let out little "hmm".. Before scanning you two as he playfully rolled his eyes and had big grin on his face..

You really didn't liked how your big brother were very playful and making fun of you alot.. But you had got your teasing and bully type of personality from him..

You looked at n as you were still patting his back.. As his grip on your hand tighten..Mister qz were watching you two over.. As you three didn't seems to notice oliver who's eyes twitched as his hands turned into fists.. As he thought..

'Why does my cousin so called "n" got to know her more than i do?!Are they dating.. No.. No...I cannot let n have her.NOT in my watch.'

・───・・🎭・・───・

・───・・🎭・・───・

A/N:Chapter two!!:33,Sorry it's just about meeting mister qz,who is your older brother.No weird comments about him..Also yes i decided to make n and oliver cousins in this fic bc i mean their rivalry would be interesting and funny!Hope you all are having nice day/evening/night!<3

Also yes i decided to make n and oliver cousins in this fic bc i mean their rivalry would be interesting and funny!Hope you all are having nice day/evening/night!<3