©Copyright

Hey everybody. I hope you all are doing fine.

Welcome to the world of poetry and literature. Dive deep into the ocean of words and feelings with the hope to find pieces of your burnt ashes.

🖤➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🖤

The content in the whole book has my copyright so don't try to copy it without my prior permission. If you are found using my content without giving me credit or showing it as your own work your account will immediately be reported for Plagiarism and not only on Wattpad don't even copy on other social media platforms.

🖤➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🖤

©All Rights Reserved

🖤➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🖤

To all my readers

Welcome to the world,

Where we express through words.

The feelings are mutual,

But are not always usual.

So to express that,

We need poems.

Because we are not just human,

We are god's great eloquent creature,

Living with love for expressive Literature.

🖤➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🖤

Whispers Of The Frozen Soul Copyright © by Aayat -hvenlybtch- 

No parts of this publication may be produced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means including photo copying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical method without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

For permission request or inquiries, please contact the author.

🖤➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🖤

✖✖✖Plagiarism is a crime✖✖✖

©Aayat 

🖤➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🖤

A book of thoughts and quotes that are relatable to your real life experiences. Enjoy reading and drop your reviews on my poetries and quotes.

🖤➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖🖤

ENJOY!!!