Episode 31: A Man is Just a Man

I dig angrily in the sand, sweat dripping down my forehead, stinging my eyes.

Eva takes off her shirt, ties it into a turban, and sits cross-legged, patiently waiting for me to finish building the shade structure.

I strive to work responsibly, but it's tough constructing anything with only flimsy stems and vines. After half an hour of slave labor, I manage to put together something resembling a shade.

Eva wrinkles her nose a bit but still settles underneath, in the shade.

After all the desperate work, I deserve a break, so I stretch out to catch my breath.

"What are you doing, slave?" she asks, opening one eye.

"Well, as you can see, I'm done," I reply.

"Good!" Eva says, closing her eye again. "Since you have nothing else to do, start massaging my feet. Begin with the left foot. I feel a bit numb from sitting cross-legged."

I silently curse her in my mind, but I know I'm just the servant now, not the King of the Island anymore. A promise is a promise.

Reluctantly, I start massaging her feet. She has tiny, doll-like feet. If I pulled a bit harder... but I refuse to think about it.

I've spent two hours this morning building the fourth fish trap. Eva believes that in seven days of slavery, I'll manage to build one trap each morning. So, I have six more to go.

"Do I have to call you 'master'?" I jokingly asked her last night.

She thought for a moment, then replied dismissively, "Oh, don't be so formal. You can just call me Eva."

Her airs left me speechless.

Now I massage her other foot. I notice I'm starting to enjoy it. Her skin is smooth, her toes tiny and beautiful. Nails trimmed neatly, no trace of polish. Quite a well-kept foot, Tiberiu. How charming!

Suddenly, I have an erection, catching me off guard. I feel my cheeks burning.

What an ugly situation! I'm only in my briefs. I try to position myself so she won't notice my reaction. My hands start trembling.

What's wrong? Are you an idiot, Tiberiu? Do you have a foot fetish?

It's the first time this has happened to me. I take a deep breath and try to calm down. After all, what's happening is perfectly normal. Even if she were the sleaziest woman in the world, I still believe we would have ended up here sooner or later. It has nothing to do with her feet, and I'm not some kind of pervert.

Oh no! It's just Mother Nature playing tricks on me.

Eva glances at me through her lashes. Did she notice too? If she doesn't say anything, she probably didn't notice.

I continue massaging her right foot, closing my eyes to banish her image from my mind. With no visual distraction, my fingers become even more sensitive. I can almost see with the tips of my fingers.

Hmm, I need to get out of here urgently. My erection is about to rip through my briefs.

"Alright, thanks," she says boredly. "That's enough."

She stretches her legs in the air like a cat and then looks at me as if seeing me for the first time.

"Are you still here? You can leave. I'll call you if I need you."

I'm a bundle of nerves. I'm about to explode.

"Fine," I grumble. "Wonderful. Perfect! Are you sure you don't want me to fan you with a fan?"