FOURTEEN

[heyo! Everyone. Here's the update. I know I updated late but I was literally not feeling well and was also out of idea but Now I updated. It's the past view, mostly the presents are connected to past, so there would be chapters were would be flashbacks, well....I hope you guys will enjoy this, ty;))]

Flashback.

Last year of college.

The wind blowed like a whistle, creating the ambiance of calmness around the Seoul city, sun on it's peak because the beginning of the summer was on the edge, it was starting of april month, means finals were on hands of every student's of colleges.

The famous campus, SNU was full like always, the students were roaming here and there because it was the time of Lunch, 5 minutes of bell, the students were already started to fill the campus canteen, and the campus garden were students were playing outdoors or some were enjoying time with friends.

As like everyone was enjoying, there was this one girl who would enjoy her time at rooftop when she feels downs and why not, today she was feeling down because again, her heart was crying for Jungkook, the hold of her bag strap around her shoulders, she walked to the stairs of rooftop, when she stepped on the rooftop terrace floor she smiled when wind caressed her skin, her delicate white skin.

She walked further and sat down on the floor, adjusting her white floral dress, her side braid and her caramel brown bangs, she was indeed beautiful, not even author could describe her beauty, her brown eyes roamed over the blue sky which was enhanced with white clouds.

She sighed, and slouched her shoulders, closing her eyes, a string of calmness starts to trap her. Feeling the warm breeze she brought her knees close to her chest, hugging her knees she dipped her chin between her folded arms which was around her knees, humming a tune, which she always sings for Jae, enjoying the time of her with the nature while closing her eyes, forgetting everything of her hurdles, she stayed calm.

It was until for fifteen minutes when, A browned hair guy stepped on the floor of rooftop terrace, he was wearing a black hoodie and denims around his thick thighs, and he had glasses on, whenever he reads he would always wear glasses, like now, and maybe he would have forget to remove them as the guy with red bag walked near to her who was smiling while with closed eyes.

Her honey humming could be heard to him, as he silently placed his bag down and sat on the floor, looking beside him. He let out a soft inaudible giggles while looking at her bangs flowing on her face, her face was really beautiful, full of calmness, as her humming roamed in his ears, he looked at her side profile, eyes on her, he would lie if he said that he didn't felt a huge thump in his chest, her voice was heal to him, with unconscious mind he moved his long fingers close to her face, tugging a small hair strands around her ear which made her opened her eyes, as she straighten and looked beside her and saw who it was.

It was Taehyung.

She smiled,
"What are you doing here?" She asked with her soft voice. Taehyung then said, placing his hands on the floor.
"I am here to relax but then I saw you, smiling and singing in your world." His words made her blush. His heart warmed up when he saw the crimson colour on her cheeks, she gulped and looked up at the sky.
"Oh...uh...you heard me?" She stuttered, she then looked down in embarrassment, Tae giggled and said.
"Why are you shy? You were good. Your voice is really great, Y/N." Y/N smiled and looked at him,
"Uh-do you think so?" She asked and taehyung nodded.
"Thanks," a small thanks came out of her mouth, she, after giving him her smile as Taehyung passed his boxy smile as she looked up at the moving white clouds, a minute of silence engulfed them as Taehyung supported his weight on the plams of his hands which was on the floor. He sighed and looked up at sky, the moving white clouds were calming, from the rustle and bustle of canteen, the rooftop was silent and relaxing.