Happy Bird

Ivy'pov

We reached at my grandmother's home at 4 pm and it was a hectic day really I really don't have energy left in my body.

My mother woke me up early today and my brother, oh god!! he is such a troublemaker he always trouble me he become an 18 year old adult but still he didn't leave any chance to irritate me.
His name is Tristan.

5 hours later

"Hahahaha" I clutched my stomach while laughing.
"Y-you wrote a love letter to your teacher when you were in 3rd class" I repeated what my cousin brother Romano told me and again burst into laughter.
"Yes and you know what she did" Romano questioned.
"What? Did she slapped you?" Stacy my another cousin sister said.
"No she also laughed and then show it to whole school" he said embarrassing
"Oh my god" tristan said

"Heyy you all bunch of animals come to the dinner" my another cousin brother Max said.

"Yeah yeah we are coming" jade my best buddy brother replied.

We went to eat our dinner and then we started bickering with each other on tomorrow's event.

They were literally talking nonsense things. But still I had to listen because after all we all were sleeping in the same hall.

"And then they lived happily ever after" stacy my sister completed her story which she reads online.

By the time she completed we all were half sleep and I dont know why she reads those nonsense non fictional books i dont even like that and also everyone is wasting their time at making their love life I want to study and make parents proud of me.

I want to be a successful woman not a wife of successful man. Anyways I have a lot of time left and I will study hard and make my parents proud of me.
I smiled at my own thought and then drifted to my dream land.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Ivy doesn't know that her life is going to be upside down.

Vote Comment Share

Follow my Instagram account
@Simmydelusions__.07