28

TRIGGER WARNING.

Once we arrive, taylor immediately grabs two of the cat carriers and hands meredith to me.

"Thank you." I tell the driver as I pay with my Google pay on my phone.

Eventually, the car drives off and I turn around yo see taylor clearly in pain yet still carrying the cats.

"Tay...?" I ask again, not finishing the question knowing that she's aware of what I was going to make sure of.

"I'm fine." She emphasises the 'fine' and continues to walk onwards, a bitter feeling of anger radiating off of her tone.

I don't push any further, deciding to let the blonde tell me herself if anything is wrong.

I unlock the door and once I do, taylor walks in, clearly trying to hide that's she's out of breath. After I enter. I close the door and let the cats wander out of the the cat carriers.

"I need the bathroom." Taylor bursts out and I watch as she runs up the stairs.

I need to put our bags away anyway so I follow, up to our bedroom.

Half way through putting taylors clothes away, i hear a distinct sound of gagging echoing down the hallway... coming from the bathroom.

I silently creep down the hallway and surely enough, vomiting, choking and spluttering sounds down my ear.

I mean, it is rude to open the bathroom door but my concern force's me to.

Before anything is spotted, I notice three pregnancy tests, two red lines marking each of them. Then there's my poor taylor; slumped over the toilet, one hand flushing it and the other helping her try to stand up.

She almost falls over at her attempt and I catch her before she does for some reason making her sob.

But I don't judge it, instead I clutch her head while she sobs into my shoulder.

I begin to feel my shirt get wet but I don't much care. Not. One. Bit.

"He did it, Willow... your dad..." Taylor sobs almost inaudibly and my sweet nothings into her ear soon stop, now the only sounds are silence and crying.

My father. My fucking dad. He tried to kill me and then when I won the fight, he fucking raped my girlfriend.

"Hey, it's okay. Its not your fault. I'm here." I reassure her and after a few minutes, her sobs die down and she's almost asleep from exhaustion and sickness.

"Love, you can't sleep there. Let me help you." I tell her and she smiles weakly at me. This poor woman has been through so much shit in her life. The least I can do is treat her like the lovely girlfriend she is.

So carefully, I pick her up in a bridal way. "Hey, this reminds me of our first date, remember?" I say and the corners of her mouth twitch into a smile.

"That was a good day." She mumbles weakly and my heart breaks for her all over again.

Reaching the bedroom, the cats immediately jump off of the bed, like they can sense something is wrong.

I set her down and carefully put the covers over her, sitting next to her as she nestles her head onto my stomach, her arms wrapped around me, the occasional sniffle sounding as I put on friends to help distract her and hopefully put her to sleep.

Not to my suprise, the blonde singer falls asleep within minutes; clearly she was exhausted since when I pull out my laptop and gently move her, she doesn't stir.

I begin to search articles to do with prison escapees in Scotland and surely enough, there's one with my father's face plastered all over it.

Beginning to wander in my thoughts, all of the places he could be begin yo register in my mind when one appears to stand out.