Scoldings

Ivy'pov

I gasped when I see my sister who was getting married and she was looking damn beautiful waaow the wide smile on her enhance her beauty and her gown was breath taking.

I bet on my life that all eyes are going to be on her today. We are also almost ready to go where the engagement will take place.

After sometimes

I wore a grey evening dress

It is beautiful and I didn't did much makeup just a little bit and I let my hair open and stacy curl my hair

I wore my matched sandal with gown

And i was ready. I looked at the wall clock and it shows 8:02pm and I know we are late my mother and everyone went there me and stacy are left and I dont know what she is doing in bathroom for last 10 min

"STACYY" I yelled.
"COME OUT WE ARE ALREADY SOO MUCH LATE"
"YES YES COMING COMING "  finally she come out of the bathroom while running.
"Why w-were you taking this much time?" I asked her.
"I just take 2 min and you are acting like I was there for the past 2 hours" she replied in 'duh' tone.
"Yea yea" I also rolled my eyes.

We always bother each other but now if we will be late then I dont think we will be able to see next morning because my grandmother is going to scold us very much I know it.

"Get inside the car you fool" she slapped my head as i was busy in thinking.

"Yes yes" I quickly settled inside as she started the engine she is 20 year old

I was looking outside of the window and stacy's phone was on speaker as we heard her mother's angry voice

"Where are you both huh?" My aunt asked angrily.

"Mumma come out we are just here you can see our car in the road"  stacy lied as we were really 10 min away from the place.

"Yes aunt we are h-here" I also supported stacy

"You brats I'm standing outside there is no car " she barked and we bite our tounge.

"Come here I will teach you both a lesson" she spotted angrily and cut the call.

"See because of you I also have to take p-punishment now" I whined.

"Ivy she is kidding, how can she punish us infront of soo many people" she said like nothing happened as we are getting close to the hotel.

"Whatever" i said.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Now who will punished her ? Ivy's  aunt or someone else?

Vote comment and share

Follow my Instagram account
@Simmydelusions__.07