Fate?

Author's pov

Lorenzo stepped out of his new polished car while adjusting his suit.
His face was complete blank. No one can predict what was going in his mind.
He walks inside the hotel.

Meanwhile

Ivy and stacy were praying to god to save them from ivy's aunt and their praying got recieved by the god when they reached there no one was outside and they didn't leave this golden opportunity to enter inside as they walked inside most of the people looked  at them like they were some aliens.

They feel weird but both of them ran inside and they were roaming here and there in search of thier family members.They call them and got to know that they were coming and ceremony is about to start soo they started time pass but suddenly stacy squealed.

"Oh my god Ivy look at them" stacy pointed at a group of men.

"They are looking delicious especially that blue one" stacy said as she move her face towards Ivy only to found her shooting daggers at her.

"Sis you are s-soo nasty" ivy spoke as she made a weird face as she sees stacy was again ogling that man who was wearing a blue coat.

"Do you even k-know who he is?"Ivy questioned.

"That doesn't matter Ivy" stacy said as she started to get closer to him.

But ivy held her hand and said

"Stacy where are you going?" Ivy stopped her but she jerked her hands from ivy's grip and said to her.

"See he is alone I'm going to talk to him" she said and went from there leaving Ivy alone.

Ivy take a soft drink from the waiter and while drinking her phone rang she looked at the caller I'd and found some unknown no. She picked it up but the music was too loud she cant hear it so started going some other area which was less noisy.

She turned around and started to walk in hurry,she was about to enter a door which led to the back yard of the hotel but she collided with someone and her drink dropped on that person.

She gasps as she was ready to hear some scoldings as she looked up and found a young man with blank face she got scared because she thinks he is angry now as she ruined his suit and the suit looks expensive but she started apologising.

"S-sorry sir I didnt mean to do this I was just passing by and collided with you sorry sir pls sorry" she said in one breath and started to clean his suit with the tissue paper she take when she take her drink from the waiter.

"Pls f-forgive me sir pls I know--" she was about to say something more but

"Shh" his deep voice echoed that send shiver down to her spine.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Who is that man? Why didn't he scold her for ruining his suit?What is his intentions?

Pls
Comment  Vote  and share

Follow my Instagram account
@Simmydelusions__.07