Garima - chup kar aur Ander ja tu...

Riya quickly went went to her room.

Garima's tugged the pallu on her waist.

Garima - tu chal mere sath... Kaha hai vo Ullu ka pattha!!!

Mini - kya hua?

Garima - store room me Pramod ka cricket bat rakha hai... Utha ke lekar aa...

Mini - Chal kya raha hai?

Garima - ya Rehne de meri chappal hi kaafi hai...

She went up stairs quickly and Susheela ran behind to stop her.

Mini - are ruk ja Garima baat kya hai?!!

Garima rushed to upstairs..

Garima found the bastard standing there watering the plants.

Garima - oye besharam ki aulaad!! Saale ghar ki bahu ko seeti maarta hai.... Teri maa bhen kaha hai!!!!

Susheela - bhabhi Rehne do na...

Garima removed her slipper holding it in her hand.

Garima - is chappal se aisa marungi ki tera baap bhi teri shakal nahi pehchan paega...

Mini - Garima neeche aa!!!!

.................

Pramod - to ye hua tha?

Garima - are mujhe nahi zaroorat hai kisi ki... Maa nahi rokti to mai to chappal Marti kheech kar...

Mini - itni si baat ka tamasha kar diya...

Garima - itni si baat?

Jay - ek glass Pani milega?

Susheela quickly went to the dinning table and brought a glass of water for him.

Jay sat next to Mini. He drank the water and returned the glass to Susheela.

Jay - Pramod...

Pramod - ha papa...

Jay - Gupta ke ghar jakar samjha do use aur police station me complaint register kar do.

Mini - kya keh rahe ho tum badnami ho jaegi hamari...

Jay - tumhe ho kya gaya hai mini... Aur badnami kyo hogi hamari? Aur koi hamare ghar ki bahu beti ko chhedega to uski Aarti nahi utarunga mai... Aaj aise chheda hai kal ko kuch aur kar de kya pata? Thoda to socho.... Aur ek Baar socha tumne us bechari par kya beet rahi hai..... Band karo ye sab. Maine jo kaha hai vo hoke rahega... Is ghar ki bahu bhi is ghar ki sadasya hai... Aur uska khayal bhi hame rakhna chaiye.... Tum apne to koi samjhauta nahi karti na... To apni bahu ke liye ye sab kyo?...................... Pramod!!!!

Pramod - kya papa?

Jay - kuch kaha maine... Dono bhaiyo ko sunai nahi diya ya phir se sunau!!!

Jay roared his words and his sons rushed to police station to register the complain.

Jay stood up and came towards Susheela.

Jay - aage se... Aise kuch bhi baat ho.... To mai hu.... Bejhijak sab bata deta.... Aur darna mat... Hum sab hai ye...

He kept his hand on her head and nodded believing that after her wedding this was the first time she found her father in him. The way he concerned about her comfort... That was unbelievable.

Jay left to his room.

Mini - meri to koi Sunta hi nahi hai?

Garima - bakwas ko sakta bhi koi nahi hai.

Garima came towards Susheela and grabbed her hand taking her to the kitchen.

At night.

Susheela was laying on the bed and her husband came and caressed her head.
Susheela turned and hugged him tightly.

Susheela - sorry... Mujhe nahi Pata tha sab Aise ho jaega...

Pramod - sh.... Kuch nahi hua... Air darna mat.... Vaise to mai hu... Mai nahi hu bhabhi hi kaafi hai sabke liye...

Susheela - sardard hai thoda

Pramod - baith jao..

She sat on the bed and Pramod fetched the hair oil bottle from the the dressing table. He opened here long hairs and begin to oily them.

She was laying feeling a relief.

Susheela - aacha lag raha hai...

He continued massaging her head and then and softly kissed her cheeks and opened the hooks of her blouse, which she allowed him... Hr signed her to lay on bed by her stomach. She laid in that position and suddenly gasped feel om himself opened her the hooks of her bra and his hands tracing her back and massaging her back with the massage oil. She closed her eye and felt to tries relief in it.

In a few minutes. He had taken all her clothes and off from her body and she hugged him like never before. He got naked in no time he6 turned the lights off taking the blanket upon them and sleeping taking her in his arms.

He pecked her forehead and she slept very soon cuddling him.

Thankyou 😊