Relationship?

Ivy's pov

Adam's lovely words for my sister were literally amazing my sister burst into happy tears by the time he completed.
He is literally whipped for her.

Right now I am sitting with my all cousins and my family, my brothers  were talking with each and here I'm not saying anything but stacy is telling me about that blue suit guy and I am not even a bit interested about it but she is just talking non-stop.

"And then we exchange our number, his smile just killed me" she narrated the whole scene to me and I'm hearing it fourth time.

"Ohh" I said.

Only God knows for how many hours i have to bear this. She is just a chatter box always talk non sense. She was about to say say something but my phone ring shut her up at the same time.

I looked at my phone and found my another best friend. I mentally thanked her for saving me from stacy I quickly stand up from my chair and started going towards garden but my mother stopped me.

"Ivy where are going" she suspiciously says

"Actually mama I'm going to garden because Sasha is calling me" I told her the truth.

She thought something before replying

"Ok go and come quickly hmm?" She softly said and I smiled while nodding my head.

"Yes mama" I said and turned around to go. I reached the door of the garden and I realised that here I accidentally poured my drink on that mister. He deserves it he was such a creep and only god knows what he was saying. I thanked stacy she came on the time or else that moment was going to be very awkward.

I dialed sasha's number. I know she called me to tell me what happened in school today. I looked around only to find no one,I stepped inside the garden and it was really pretty and then I put my phone on speaker because there is no one who is going to listen my talks.

Ring

Ring....
Ring...
Ring....

"Hello ivy you know today in school when we went to the library there was a-" i shut her up as she starts blabbering without giving me a chance to say something.

"Shut up idiot you didn't give me a chance to say anything" I bursted on  her.

"Oo sorry sorry hehe" I could easily feel her smiling sheepishly.

"What happened in school and tell me the things which is important I dont have much time" I ordered her because I know once she starts talking it will take more than 2 hours before ending.

"OK soo about study today most of the teachers were absent because today the weather was not good." She said

"Ohh fine then I'm going I will talk to you later" I said as I was about to hang up but her voice came.

"Listen Ivy what you have thought about him?" she said making me sigh

"You already know Sasha I'm not interested in him and I have rejected him very politely and I know he is a good boy but still I dont want any relationship at this time" I said as I was tired.

"I know ivy, he was asking about you today and shiren said that you will join school from Monday." Her voice vibrates but then she again started saying.

"I will not say you to be in a relationship with him but you should just talk to him friendly because he is not like other boys" she has a point he never talks to in inappropriately.

"Ok I will think about him later now bye" I said

"Bye bye" she said as I hung up and released a long sigh.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Ivy was unaware of the fact that someone listened her conversation with Sasha and the person was not pleased after listening her. 

Follow my Instagram account
@Simmydelusions__.07

Pls
Vote comment and share
👇
👇