Talking to her

Lorenzo's pov

My little dove was sitting with that girl who came to call her when I first see her and her expression shows that she is bored suddenly her phone rings and she became happy.

Why she became so happy because of just a mere call? Who called her? Is that person is boy or girl? Is it a boy? Does she have a boyfriend? I will kill him infront of her eyes, I will torture him and I will make him beg to die, I will punish my little dove also so that she will think thousand times before thinking of a man other than me.

I came out my trance and looked at her only to found her walking towards the garden. I decided to follow her when she reached at the door she looked at the place where we met and then suddenly she looked around i quickly hid behind a pillar then she entered the garden. I reached at the door and stand so she cant see me.  She presses something on her phone screen,ohh so she put her phone on speaker and now I also can hear the rings....

I take a sigh of relief when I got to know that the person is on call is one of her friend. Her freind said something that made furious.

'A boy is bothering her'

Her reply gave me a odd kind of satisfaction but her freind said something which I can't hear clearly as she off the speaker but i know they are talking about that boy but then her  reply made me hella angry.

She said 'she will think about him later' no no my little dove I will not let this happen I will capture your mind she takes a sigh of relief and then started coming towars the door and then lights went off only the lights of moon were coming in which I can see her petite figure.

I smirked this is a golden opportunity to warn her she stepped inside with the help of the light as she turned on the flash light of her phone. Wrong move!!my girl.

I grabbed her elbow and her phone dropped from her hands ,she looked at me but she can not see my face as the lights went off she was about to scream but her screams got muffled as I covered her mouth with my hands and pushed her to the nearby wall I caged her hands behind her back with one of the hands and the other hand were on her mouth to prevent her from screaming.

She is thrashing around my hold but I tightened it more and more. I bend down to her level and take my mouth to her ears and slowly whispered. 

"Stop struggling" I said as she got froze in her place. She become numb.

"Never think about any other man other than me or else the consequences will not be good" I said as I didn't get ang reply from her but again she starts struggling slowly.

"Understood?" I asked but she didnt replied and my jaw clenched as she was testing my patience.

"Understood?" I again asked but this time I raised my voice and she came out of her trance and hurriedly nodded.

I Smirked looking at her submission I blow some air in her ear and she shivered. I love my affect on her. I brushed my lips over her cheeks and she literally jumped I chuckled mentally.

"I am going to see you again my little dove" I said and patted her cheeks then  I released her mouth she sucked deep breaths and I went from there as I reached the haul the lights came and again the haul became gigantic with the lights

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

What is going to happen?

Follow my Instagram account
@Simmydelusions__.07

Pls
Vote comment and share
👇
👇