Illusion?

Ivy'sPOV

I'm numb,freez and my mind can not process what just happened. Who was he ? Why did he done that ? What does he want from me ? And and... what did he say...

my little dove.

Anger started running through my veins how can he do this? I think I heard his voice before but I couldn't remember? Why didnt I did anything? Why was I just standing and let him do whatever he want? Why did he say that he will see me again? And he also kissed me on my cheeks. I dont---

WAIT. HE KISSED ME. THAT MORON,BASTARD,RAT,DOG and every bad thing he is. My hands automatically went to the place where he kissed and i rubbed it roughly i dont care if my cheeks will become red or what.

Suddenly lights come again making me to look around but as I look up some warm water dripped into my cheeks and I realised it is my tears i should not cry over that moron.

Yes yes dont cry Ivy. I quickly wiped my tears and again look at the floor and found my mobile as I picked it up I see its screen has cracked a little. I swear if I will meet him again i will beat him. Because of him my phone got broke.

The main question is not who was he? But the thing is why did he do that?
May be he was that type of man who always harass girls and then leave them. I hope so, maybe he completing a dare? But no one gives anyone this types of dare. I also didnt see his face. What will I do now may be he is present here with my family and I didnt recognize him.

That beech

Should I tell about this to mama?
No no she will surely make an issue.

Papa?
Absolutely no.

Tristan?
He will go to the check the camera soo noo.

Let's leave it he said that he will see me again and if he will come again then I will tell about him to my family I should leave and also I will go to my home tomorrow so its okk.

I think and a wide smile came across my face but deep down I know that it's fake. Anyways lets go now I know everyone will be waiting for me. I thought and the tick sounds were coming as I started walking no one is here. I reached at the hall and started going inside.

I spotted mama and papa and they were talking with someone I cant see that person because my parent's back is infront me as I started walking my heart beat started increasing I dont know why. I reached towards and said

"Mama" my parents turn around and smiled widely at me and I feel a little better than before after seeing them I also smiled back at her but as I looked at the person with whom my parents were talking my smile vanished like it evaporat from my face. The person is none another than that creep on which I accidentally slipped my drink. I got shocked but then my father said something that gave me another shock.

No no a attack that is really closed to the heart attack.

"Meet him Ivy he is Lorenzo Cortes best friend of your brother-in-law" my eyes widened and I looked at him and he was already looking at me with amusement. If he will tell mama and papa that I slipped my drink on him then they will scold me for being soo careless I hope he will not say anything.

"Lorenzo she is my daughter Ivy Sinclair" my father introduced me to him. He extended his hands for a handshake and said.

"Hello Miss Sinclair"he greeted me and I looked at his hand and then to him he raised his one eyebrow then I raise my hand then shake my hands with him.

"Hey" I replied him and quickly take my hand our from his grip.

His voice was deep and husky and it was very similar to that moron. Why am I getting weird feeling I feel heavy in my chest like something big is kept there. A question ticked in my mind.

Can he be that moron?
No no he cannot do this he looks good and not that type of man.

"Its nice to meet you again Miss  Sinclair" he said I quickly feel confused gazes of parents then I process what he said and my eyes widen before i can say anything my mother asked.

"Have you met him before Ivy" my mother said while frowning.

"A-actually mama I--me--" before I can say anything further he spoke.

"Aunty I accidentally collapsed with her and her drink slips on me" he said with a bit of lie and my mother glared at me.

"Ivy how many times I told you not to be careless?" She said sternly.

"M-mama I d-didnt did that i-intentionally" I explained my self

"Yes aunty it's not her fault she also apologized even it was not her fault" he said as I take a sigh of relief and my begin to speak.

"I'm sorry dear Lorenzo she is soo careless" my mom said and I looked at her in disbelief.

"Its ok aunty she will learn, am I right Ivy?" He suddenly asked and without thinking anything I nodded my head vigorously and his lips tugged up a little

It's my illusion he is not that moron.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Is Ivy is correct or not?

Follow my Instagram account
@Simmydelusions__.07

Pls
Vote comment and share
👇
👇