There are other high school students in semi-formal clothes accompanied by parents climbing out and meeting in the center of the courtyard. When I look back, I realize Elijah is back on the phone but less pressingly so. He and my brothers have been extremely busy lately so I know I'm pulling him out of work for this trip. So I don't mind that he's on the phone because at least he brought me. I'm also partially grateful because if he wasn't on the phone, I'd feel the need to talk to him; he's my brother and obviously I love him to death, but I want to focus on the tour today.

A girl with a bright expression walks out, "Hi you guys! Welcome to Harvard University!" She says excitedly. Her hair is light brown and curled into intricate tresses, she has on a white button-up tucked into a pleated white skirt, wearing white knee socks and black Mary Janes.

There's excited chatter. This was something that every student here had to fight for pretty much, not only because of the minimum GPA requirement, but because out of the only 10 schools chosen for the trip, only 3 students were allowed from each school. I make a mental note to thank Jess again later for getting us in.

"My name is Laine, I attend this school for nursing," She says proudly, "And if you're here touring with me today, then you have a good chance of joining us when you graduate. Now if you'll open up your guides to the first page, we can talk a little more about the history of our campus and then we'll be off to take a look around."

Elijah approaches the 3 of us, "I need to head to the car to make another call. Gerald will be close by if you need anything and I'll be right at the car. Alright?"

"Yeah," I say.

"Thanks, Mr. Rossi," Jess says with a dazzling smile.

Chase mocks her behind her back eliciting a grin from me until she pinches his arm and he jumps.

We open our pamphlets and she begins reading through.

"Harvard was founded in 1636 by the Massachusetts General Court and was the first college in the American colonies. While John Harvard didn't found the school, he was the first large benefactor of the school, donating over half of his own estate as well as his own library of over 400 books. Let's take a look shall we?"

We follow her inside. I know if this was a group of random students, they'd be complaining, and so I'm grateful that the students here seem to be academically minded.

As we walk through the large building, she continues with her mini history lesson, "We've hosted a number of important people in this school such as John Adams, Robert Frost, Bill Gates, Barack Obama, John F. Kennedy, W.E.B DuBois and so many more notable figures."

The tour goes on for about 30 minutes before we finally get to the Food Hall. There are college students scattered among a few tables, but it doesn't seem to be too full.

"Alright, take a seat anywhere and dig in! We'll reconvene at 1:00 for a short discussion, and then you'll be free to go!"

We go with the other 20 or so students to grab plates of food, following Laine's lead as she helps a few of the high schoolers, "The pizza is delectable," She advises, "The sauce is seasoned to perfection. The stir fry is also amazing, it's made with steak."

As I'm placing a slice of pizza on my plate, Jess starts shaking my shoulder excitedly, "Look!"

I follow her line of sight to Sebastian as he walks over. He places his hands on Laine's waist from behind her and leans down, placing a kiss on her jawline.

Laine looks at the few students standing around, "You guys, this is my boyfriend-"

"Sebastian!" Jess and I say excitedly.