meeting the team

Vamu was happily packing her bags and Akaay was sulking sitting beside her.

"Di Mai kya krunga yha akele?" He whined, "Tu hi to kehta tha ki mai tujhe pareshan krti hu! Marti hu!" Vamu taunted as Akaay whined again.

"Didi Mai sachi keh rha hu" Akaay said as Vamu's heart melted, "Tu tension kyu le rha hai? Waise bhi Tera under 19 training start hoyegi 2 mahine Mai. Tu khud bhi to busy rhega!"

"Mumma jaane de tab na!" Akaay said with a pout, "Agrr mujhe hn krdiya to tujhe nhi rokengi! Or mai call krti rhungi!!"

Akaay jumped on his elder sister hugging her, being an introvert he didn't have anyone apart from his elder sister. Now even she is going away from him.

Vamu hugged him too as she sighed sadly, never have the two stayed apart for so long. Never.

"Oho. Glt ghr mai aagya lgta hai!" Vi said dramatically as Nush jabbed his side for ruining their moment.

"Packing hogyi?" Nush asked as Vamu nodded, "I'll drop you" she offered as Vi sighed before pulling Vamu in a hug.

"Take care of yourself. Jyda excited mat hona. Calm rehna! And call me everyday!!"

"Ofcourse dada!! Dada, Mom, Akaay you guys won't believe who is my Captain!!" Vamu squealed.

Vi's smile dimmed sadly knowing perfectly well who it was, "Who di??" Akaay asked eagerly.

"Ziva Singh Dhoni!" Vamu squealed as Akaay looked at her wide eyes. "WHAT!??! You're gonna meet her!!!"

"Ofcourse I am!" Vamu grinned as Akaay looked positively jealous,"I wanna meet her!!" He said as the two were too busy in bickering that they didn't notice when Nush froze hearing the name.

"Mom?!!" Akaay yelled snapping her out of her thoughts, "W-What?"

"Where were you lost?" Akaay asked suspiciously.

"Nowhere" Nush said looking at Vi who gave an assuring smile. "Mom! Can you believe daughter of the great Mahendra Singh Dhoni!! The Captain of our team!! I'mma meet her!!"

Vi whacked his head, "Well she is also daughter of Sakshi Singh Dhoni. Also she is as much as her own person as anyone else" Vi was quick to defend his niece that it almost made Nush smile.

"Dad! I didn't mean that!" Vamu said pouting as Akaay laughed at her reaction.

"Okay enough! You're getting late for your flight!" Nush said as she grabbed the keys of her car. Vi helped Vamu to get her suitcase inside the car as he bid farewell to his darling daughter.

Akaay waved to his sister sadly and then left for his practice leaving Vi alone at home.

Vi came inside his room and locked the door shutting the window, he opened an abandoned cupboard at the corner of his room.

His heart weeping at the sight of his cricket kit but that wasn't the only thing inside it. An album was kept beside his kit along with his Indian team Jersey.

He took out the album and sat on the ground, the album was filled with the memories he made with his family. His team.

"I'm sorry guys. Sorry for being Selfish" he whispered as a tear fell on his team photograph.

Airport-

Nush dropped Vamu at the airport, "Vamu, your dad is the strongest person in our lives. You two don't know but he had made many sacrifices for us and our family." Nush said as Vamu looked at her mother confused.

"I don't understand mumma" Vamu said with a confused frown, "You will baby. Once you're old enough just know one thing, you're your own person and the media or the public does not define you!"