Marriage?

Lorenzo's pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring in my ear. Groggily, I reached over to turn it off and sat up in bed, rubbing my eyes. I had fallen asleep thinking about Ivy, and now she was the first thing on my mind as I woke up.

I couldn't believe how much she had affected me in such a short time. I had been thinking about her all night, wondering who she was, what she was like, and why she had slipped her drink on me.

As I got out of bed and began getting ready for the day, I couldn't shake off the feeling that I needed to see her again. I had to know more about her, and I had to make her understand that I wasn't a man to be trifled with.

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen, where my breakfast was already laid out for me. As I ate, I thought about my plan of action. I would find out more about Ivy, and then I would make my move.

As I finished my breakfast, I couldn't help but think about Ivy. Her beautiful eyes, her captivating smile, and her fiery spirit had left me entranced. I was obsessed with her, and I knew it.

I pushed my plate away and stood up, my mind racing with thoughts of how I could get closer to her. Thomas, my trusted second-in-command, was already waiting for me with a file in his hand.

"This is the information you requested ," he said, handing it to me.

I took the file from him, my heart racing with anticipation. As I opened it, I felt a surge of excitement. This was it - this was the key to getting closer to her.

I began scanning the contents, my eyes devouring every detail about Ivy's life. Her address, her phone number, her daily routine... it was all there.

A sinister smile spread across my face as I read through the file. I was going to make Ivy mine, no matter what it took.

I felt a thrill of excitement as I continued to read through the file. I was one step closer to making Ivy mine. And soon, she would be mine, completely and utterly.

As I was thinking about her. My phone vibrates and I was more than amused after seeing her number that is flashing on my screen I picked it up as i was expecting to hear her voice but I heard her mother's voice

"Hello, dear," her voice was like a soft breeze on a summer day, calm and gentle. "Hello, Aunty," I replied, mirroring her tone, my voice smooth as silk.

"Lorenzo, dear, I want you to come to our place for dinner tonight. I would really appreciate it if you could make it," she said, her words dripping with sweetness. It will be great chance to see her.

If it weren't for her, I would have declined the invitation without a second thought. I don't waste my time on pointless social gatherings. But for Ivy, I would do anything. And tonight, I would go to their house, sit at their table, and ask her parents for her hand in marriage. I knew they would refuse me, of course. But I wanted to see the shock on their faces, the disbelief in their eyes. It was going to be a delicious little moment, and I couldn't wait to savor it.

I agreed, and she promised to send the address via text from the same number she was calling from - Ivy's number. As I hung up the call, I glanced at my wristwatch, the time flashing 1:23 pm. I calculated the hours until our dinner appointment, 7 pm, and knew I had to leave now if I wanted to arrive on time.

As I stood up and made my way towards the exit of my company, my mind began to wander back to Ivy. Her face, her smile, her sparkling eyes. I couldn't wait to see her reaction when I revealed my intentions - to marry her, to make her mine. I would stop at nothing to possess her, to own her. She would come to me, begging to be mine, i will make sure of it and I would graciously accept.