11

Everyone was sitting in the dining room, around the dining table. Kenji on y/n's right, Minato on her left and Asahi infront of her, opposite to her on the table.

The food was served and everybody was busy eating but both Minato and Kenji seemed to have noticed something, something other than the tension between Asahi and her.

Kenji tried to play it cool but the youngest couldn't. He couldn't stop glaring both of his brothers from time to time. Kenji had his eyes fixated on the food and Asahi was just having dinner with a serious face.

Sensing the tension between him and y/n, he decided to speak. He took the last glass of water out of the jug to empty it and drank the water in three easy gulps.

"Y/n" he said, sending shivers down her spine. She was scared. Whatever happened earlier in his room was still fresh in her mind and it gave her chills. She abruptly looked at him "y-yes?"

Asahi passed her the jug "get us some water" y/n nodded and as she was about to get up, a large hand was placed on her thigh firmly. She gasped as she was forced to sit back down.

Kenji smirked looking at his brother with cold eyes, a dealt expression on his face. "Get up and you get us some water" He said to Asahi. Y/n looked at Kenji's hand on her thigh and a soft blush appeared on her face.

Asahi glared Kenji "Why should I? Isn't that her job?" Kenji leaned back on his chair and bit his inner cheeks "She's eating, get up" Asahi glared his brother hard and got up to get some water.

He was acting tough but he just wanted another chance to speak to her. That's why he had asked her to get them some water.

After Asahi placed the water on the table with a thud, y/n gasped. Kenji hadn't yet removed his hand from her thigh as he continued to draw circles on it while eating.

There was an awkward silence in the whole dinning room and it was eating her out. She was more worried about Minato's silence. Why had he not spoken a single thing? She knows he doesn't speak much but when she looked at him, he looked angry.

Y/n removed Kenji's hand from her thigh and looked at Minato, initiating a conversation "Mm..do you want some more rice Minato?"

Minato smirked at her with cold, serious eyes and spoke coldly "Why don't you ask if Asahi wants some?" It was clearly a taunt. She gulped. Why were both the brothers hating on Asahi all of a sudden?

And then she realised, the neck of her frock was loose and the hickey was clearly visible. She pulled the neck of her frock up, trying to hide it. Minato smirked wider "Or maybe Asahi wants to take some from my plate, since he loves to feed on what belongs to someone else" another taunt.

Asahi glared "What I claimed was never yours to begin with" he said, smirking a bit. "And not yours either, how did you even touch what doesn't belong to you?"

"Because I had to. I don't want some fuckfaces to take what's mine" Asahi smirked again, making Minato even more angry.

They continued bickering back and forth, it would've soon turned into a huge fight, maybe physical too but Kenji slammed his fists on the table on time.

Y/n just sat there, trying to comprehend what they are talking about. She thought it was about her but then again, men are questionable creatures, they could be talking about a random toy car too. So she just sighed and gave up until Kenji's slamming of the table made her flinch.

He stood up, looking angry "Both of you shut the fuck up! I've been trying to control myself this whole time but if I hear another sound from you two, I swear I'll show you why I'm the eldest" y/n nodded in agreement, while munching on her food.

"It's her first day here and you guys really are making her feel hell! Do you want her to leave??" She choked on her food while shaking her head and coughing. Why?? I don't want to leave!

Minato quickly started patting her back "Hey are you okay!?" He was worried. Asahi passed her some water "Have some! This will help!" Kenji placed his hand on his eyes, sighing. "You guys truly are pieces of shit!"

Kenji removed Minato's hand from her back and slapped her back five times, helping her easily. He glared Asahi and Minato and asked them to sit down.

They gulped and looked at her red face worriedly. Kenji sat and wiped her face softly, making her gulp some water when she was finally breathing properly.

"Thankyou..all three of you.." She said and then looked at Kenji as he held her jaw softly and made her look at him "Are you okay now?" She nodded. Kenji then looked at his brothers "The best you guys could do in a situation like this is stay fucking calm. You guys already seemed to never focus on your classes, uneducated donkeys, only thing you can do and not complicate things is stay calm, so stay calm!"

Y/n was controlling her laugh so hard. Minato rolled his eyes "I always paid attention to the classes! I just freaked out rn because it was...her.." he blushed softly as he looked back at his food. She smiled softly too, blushing a little. Cute..she thought.

Asahi just shrugged "I did what felt right, just wanted to save her ass from dying" she chuckled. "Cute" the three of them said together, in awe and when she looked up, all of them looked back towards their food.

Cute...

That's how the dinner ended for the four but wasn't this just the silence before the storm? Let's find out in the next chapter! Till then take care! I love you all! <33

To be continued!

(Btw 10k + views finally! Thankyouuu so much everybody, I am so happy, it almost made me cry)