♬ 25 - No Going Back

Start from the beginning

"Guys, we cannot get wanted. Those things will go off like crazy if they detect our bionics. " Bree silently tells Adam and Chase "Well, what are we going to do? She's totally going to bust us." Chase says, Perry quickly runs over to them "Bust you for what? What are you hiding little bo-peep?" Perry asks Chase.

"He's not hiding anything." Bree says nervously "Well, he does have an unusually large birthmark on his left hip. If you stare at it long enough, it kind of looks like Justin Bieber." Adam chuckles, Chase glares at him and tells him to be quiet.

"Lets go. Empty your pockets." Perry takes Chase to the lunch ladies "Principal Perry...""Comply, perp! Wand him." Perry says, McKayla sees Chase emptying his pockets and her eyes widen slightly, she's not entirely sure but she assumes that his bionics wouldn't go unnoticed by a metal detector.

The lunch ladies scan him, and when they reach Chase's neck, it detects his bionics, McKayla purses her lips and closes her eyes in agony because she can't do anything, Chase looks up nervous and distressed.

"Well what do you know, we got one. Flank him girls, the little ones always put up a fight!" Perry says, as Chase is surrounded by the lunch ladies "Oh no" McKayla says to herself worriedly.

━━━━━━━ •♬• ━━━━━━━

After all the students went through the metal detector, McKayla was the last in line.

She purposefully stayed last, first because she knew that Adam, Bree and Chase would be interrogated by Perry and she wanted to be by their side to provide support and cover if their bionics were exposed. And also because she was afraid of not going through the metal detector too.

"Okay, now all that's left is you Miss Nutcracker, come here!" Perry says, McKayla takes a deep breath and approaches the lunch ladies, when the detector gets close to McKayla's belly it beeps, Adam, Bree and Chase look at each other confused "Aha!" Perry says, McKayla smiles nervously.

"I always knew you were hiding something Queen of Nerds! What is it?!" Perry says, McKayla swallows hard "Nothing worth your worry" McKayla says "Don't act like a smart ass, just say it!" Perry says irritated.

McKayla rolls her eyes "I have...a belly button piercing" McKayla says with a regretful tone, Bree, Adam and Chase look slightly surprised "Don't lie to me" Perry says "I'm not" McKayla says, Perry tilts her head.

McKayla smirks sarcastically and lifts her shirt a little showing the piercing in her belly button, Adam and Bree chuckles in awe, Chase raises his eyebrow a little "Oh woah!" he thinks. He didn't expect that, she never said anything although he had already noticed the piercing mark on some of her clothes, only the tightest ones, he frowns at himself when he remembers that, not that he paid much attention to it, he tries to convince himself.

He starts to blush and looks at the ground thinking he looked at her for too long, McKayla pulls down her shirt "Happy?" McKayla says irritated that Perry would expose her like that Perry chuckles "yeah, because I just got some gossip to tell your dad" Perry laughs, McKayla rolls her eyes, it probably won't be news to him.

Adam nudges Bree "Hey what if we say we have piercings too?" Adam says "Sure, and what are you going to show her when she wants proof?" Bree crosses her arms "Oh!" Adam says, Perry walks up to them, McKayla doesn't walk away.

"Everyone cleared the checkpoint. So why do you three fleshbags keep setting it off? You may not have the laptops, but your hiding something." Perry says, McKayla approaches them "Maybe another pat down from Carol and Deb will make ya talk." Perry says, Carol and Deb get ready for this.