FIFTEEN

"Forgiveness can solve the problems but they will never heal the wounds in the heart."

PRESENT-

AUTHOR POV:

Human species are really filled with complications of emotions and feelings in them that sometimes got difficult to recognise them, they do some wired things that are not in the options but they still do, and then afterwards they regret, regret is the strong emotion that piles in you, drown you in misery and let you taste your own deeds in a way that you never want, same way, in this life of the married couple.

Y/N and Jungkook

Fate serve them as it's own will but the twist and turns by god made this more complicated and near to disappointment, as the time flied, the couple got arranged, by God or Maybe through their own parents, that could be said that, it was planned path by fate.

Their arrange marriage life brought the most complications that could never been put in words, in the college days the blonde haired guy aka Jungkook loved his girlfriend, jiye, but it was untill she left him without any trance or words behind for him to let the guy know about her sudden disappearance, and that situation brought the lovesick girl to Jungkook aka Y/N, they got arranged.

It was between them, there were two guys who loved the girl like a gardener would loved the flowers, showed them adore and love, that was this way that this two guy did for her, made her happy and brought so many paths of happiness to her but the fate written through some wired way that the girl had married the guy she crushed for 3 years.

That brought the unbearable pain to them, it was hard to compile the emotions while watching their love of life getting married to someone else infront their eyes, it pained their heart, the strings in heart broke so brutal way that, no tears left their eyes, pain could sometimes known throughout the times of memories they spent together, that was the thing happened to them, time went by, days rolled by and the pale man was now standing before them, before her who left her in fear of getting rejected by her but now, there was no rejection or any love that could brought them togather.

8:58PM [NIGHT]

The night was quite and beautiful, the baby stars did the fair job of accompanying the moon and the darkness of sky, the buildings and lights shone so brightly that the city laughed with the happiness of light.

Y/N eyes were on verge of tearing up when she heard that particular nickname, which she get from him, only him.

"...Milky bar.."

To cringe to react on it but she liked that name, it was the other thing that had soft spot in her heart. Yoongi, the one whose eyes fell on her first was feeling like his heart will Rip out from his chest, the loud beating of his heart, the blood rushing like a bullet train in every veins, feeling of euphoria in him made his eyes gloss a little, his face was still hidden with the black mask, the arms around his shoulder pulled him back from the eye contact with Y/N when Jin grabbed his hand and pulled him forward, infront of everyone, Jimin, the one who was beside Y/N went to him, and grabbed his shoulders, he smiled

"Man, You came back. You don't know how much we missed you." And he hugged him, yoongi hugged him back, Tae, Jin and Joon and hobi smiled at their hug while Y/N gulped and bite her lips, looking down, Jungkook rolled his eyes and gazed at his wife who was looking down. He poked his inner cheek and looked at yoongi who was hugging Jimin but his eyes were still on her.

Jungkook scoffed, that lovesick gaze made his nerves burn in pure Jealousy. He wanted to remove his eyes from his socket, he never liked to share or never liked it even a bit when someone stares at his favourite things  but may I know since when his own wife become his favourite, it maybe his unknown obsession towards her or...... something else