Chapter Nine

*Harry's Pov

I finally pulled up to selena's house and put my car in park i took a deep breath before pulling out my phone and seeing a text message from louis. "Are you alright ? Did you make it there safe please text me soon." I read it as i typed a message back. "I'm okay loubear i'll be home in a little bit don't worry about me sweetheart." I sighed as I finally gathered enough courage to open my car door and make my way to sel's doorstep , this is the moment I've been waiting for i was finally gonna be free from her abuse mentally and physically. I knocked a couple of times before she finally opened the door. "Hey selena we need to talk and i'm not taking no for an answer this time." I spoke to her and watched her nod her head in agreement as she let me inside.

We sat down on her couch which seemed like an eternity when i finally got my thoughts together and spoke. "Selena I can't do this anymore , you've mentally and physically abused me more times than i can count in the past three months you've really crossed a line and i can't take it anymore i understand that you were there for me through all of the things that happened to me but i deserve to be happy and so do you .. i think you should go back home and find your peace and if you do decide to stay here i just wish for you to leave me and louis alone .. i love him i have for awhile now and i'm not gonna let you get in the way of that anymore .. maybe one day we'll both forgive you but that time is just now i truly do wish you the best." I looked up at her and saw tears forming in her eyes I've never seen her this upset but i knew what i was doing was for the best for all of us , she wiped away a tear before speaking to me. "Harry I'm so sorry for what I've put you through you didn't deserve any of it i just let my jealousy get the best of me i promise you that i'll leave you and louis alone it was amazing to get to know you for those few years harry styles and again i really am sorry for all that I've done." She smiled at me genuinely for the first time in years and all I could do was smile back and hug her , it was finally all over so now i had to go home and get my man.

She walked me towards the door before giving me another hug and wishing me luck. I got inside my car as i made my way back home to louis.

*Louis Pov

Twenty minutes went by and i finally heard a car door open and shut , harry was finally back and i couldn't be more happier i ran downstairs to greet him as he swung the door open and set down his keys. "Hazza you're here you're alright i'm so relieved!" I smiled at him as i threw myself into his arms giving him the biggest hug ever. "Yes loubear i told you i would be fine but first let's talk about me and you." I looked up at him and nodded as i guided him upstairs to my music room with my hand in his , i took a spot on the bean bag chair as i patted for him to come join me. "What is it harry what do you wanna talk about?" I tilted my head as i waited for him to reply. "I wanna talk about us louis i've been in love with you for some time now but never had the guts to tell you especially when we were younger." He chuckled before speaking again. "Louis i wanna make us official i regret not keeping in contact with you while i was gone for those few years so now i wanna make it right." He smiled as he leaned in towards me. "I feel the same way haz i always said people deserve a second chance and i think this is my second chance at being able to finally tell you how deeply in love with you that i am i wouldn't want nobody else but you hazza." I replied to him as i placed my lips onto his i finally felt completed i finally had who i've been craving for , for the longest time.

*Harry's Pov

It felt so good to finally have the man of my dreams in my arms i watched him as he wrote down some lyrics inside of his little music book. "What you got there babe?" I questioned him as he smiled and looked up at me. "It's a song i'm writing do you wanna hear a snippet of it ? It's almost finished." He asked me as i smiled and placed a small kiss on his temple. "Of course i do show me what you've got." He smiled as he stood up and lead me into a music booth. "Sit sit i'm gonna sing it for you." He sassed me as i took a seat on the chair and watched him walk inside the music booth and putting on some headphones. "Ready babe?" He asked me as I nodded and he finally put on a track and started to sing.

Baby i , i wanna know
What you think when you're alone
Is it me yeah , are you thinking of me yeah oh
We've been friends now for awhile
Wanna know that when you smile
Is it me yeah
Are you thinking of me yeah , oh , oh

Girl what would you do
Would you wanna stay , if i were to say
I wanna be last yeah
Baby let me be your , let me be your last first kiss
I wanna be first yeah , wanna be the first to take it all the way like this

And if you-ou-ou only knew-ew-ew
I wanna be last yeah baby let me be your last , your last first kiss

Baby tell me what to change
I'm afraid you'll run away if i tell you
What i wanted to tell you , yeah

Maybe i just gotta wait
Maybe this is a mistake
I'm a fool , yeah
Baby i'm just a fool yeah oh , oh

Girl what would you do
Would you wanna stay , if i were to say

The track ended as Louis took his head phones off and walked out of the booth and smiled at me. "How was that? It's almost finished i just gotta finish the last few verses." I smiled at him as i gave him a big hug following with a kiss on the cheek. "It was amazing baby maybe we can write another one together i can't wait to hear the rest of it." I smiled at him as we both made our way back into his room , we laid there for a few hours before deciding on watching cartoons the rest of the night my life finally felt content and back on track especially with having louis here by my side that's all i ever could've wanted.

A/N holaaaa !! yes yes we got singing louis again i felt bad for all the drama so .. we're gonna take a break from that for now but i can promise that selena is out of the picture for good now as always i hope you guys enjoyed if you have any constructive criticism please let me know (NICELY!) and hope all is oh so very well see you guys next time ! <3

Xoxo Ray