003: 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 ☆

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚✧⁠*⊰⁠⊹ฺ。⁠*゚⁠+☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚✧⁠*⊰⁠⊹ฺ。⁠*゚⁠+☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

003: 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓
real life and social media

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚✧⁠*⊰⁠⊹ฺ。⁠*゚⁠+☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚✧⁠*⊰⁠⊹ฺ。⁠*゚⁠+☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。゚

LEXI WAS STARING at her ceiling for about 40 minutes until she decided to text maddy if she wanted to hang out.

mads 🫶🏻

lex 🤞🏼
SOS
COME OVER RN!!

mads 🫶🏻
why?
is everything okay?

lex 🤞🏻
YES IM FINE I JUST HAVEN'T
SEEN U IN FOREVER

mads 🫶🏻
lex.. I literally just saw you yesterday..
and I facetimed you this morning!!

lex 🤞🏻
really? your gonna call me
out like that?..
fine I guess u don't wanna hang
out with me 😔

mads 🫶🏻
WHAT
I NEVER SAID THAT

lex 🤞🏻
whatever,
I'm going to bed

mads 🫶🏻
NO PLEASE ILL COME OVER
IM LITERALLY DYING OF BOREDOM
IM SORRYSUSK

lex 🤞🏻
mads I'm kidding
now come over before I actually
fall asleep

mads 🫶🏻
OKAYAYY
BE THERE SOON
seen by lex 🤞🏻

TIME SKIP

about 15 minutes later maddy arrived at lexi's house.

as maddy knocked on the door, lexi opened it almost immediately. "MADDYYY" lexi said as she jumped up and hugged the girl, almost suffocating her.

"hi lex" maddy said in a high pitch voice. "okay lex I love you, but can you let go before I pass out." lexi let go of the girl and laughed, "sorry" "it's fine" maddy said as she let out a little laugh.

"you ready to go??" lexi said in excitement. "DUHH" maddy said as the two girls ran out the door and went into lexi's car, she had just got her driver's license last week.
(olivia reference 😉)

as the best friends arrived at target they basically jumped out the car. they linked hands and started skipping across the road with their mouths filled with laughter.

after being in the target for about 35 minutes of trying clothes, messing around, and falling down almost every second the girls decided to go and get some food.

maddy and her got a blueberry slushie with a pizza. after sitting for awhile and gossiping, mosquitoes started to spawn outside. one kept one attacking lexi until she had enough and started swarming and swinging her arms around trying to get the mosquito away.

"LEAVE ME ALONE U VAMPIRE." maddy laughed at lexi's sentence. maddy had noticed it had started getting dark outside as she said, "we should get going, it's getting dark." "yeah, I've had enough of this stupid ass nature." lexi said, still annoyed.