Escape?

Ivy'POV

His men dropped us home and I couldn't process what happen just in two days my life become upside down everyone is tense and my eyes welled up with tears I cried and cried without thinking and I had 2 days and I dont know what is happening with my life why did I went to the engagement?why I bump into him? I cried for roughly more than 2 hours suddenly someone entered. 

"Ivy" I heard mama as she came towards my bed I hug her tightly and burst into tears. My cries got muffled as I cried my heart out in her chest she just caress my head because this is the only thing in her power she can do COMFORT me.

"M-mama what had h-happened ?" I question her as she didn't reply.

"Everything will be fine Ivy" she said and I cried more because I know this is a lie.

"We will do something Ivy,we won't let him marry you dear" she said and my body trembled at his warning.

Dont do something funny little dove.

"M-mama he will hurt y-you all" I said while looking at her as she wiped my tears and kissed my temple.

"We will leave from here tomorrow" she announce and I know she is talking about escape my mind already think of the consequences.

"Where we will g-go?" I asked her as my voice filled with curiosity.

"To your grandma house dear" she said and I sigh in relief my grandmother lives in village alone as my papa send her money every month we asked her to live with us but she denied saying she feel happy in village.

"Your father called her and inform her that we will live there for few days and this matter will be end by then" she said and I sighed in relief.

"Come eat dinner Ivy you didn't eat anything after breakfast and you are crying since two hours you will get sick dear" she said softly and I nodded the appetite that was long gone ago came again after hearing that we will go to the village tomorrow.

We came out of the room and ate our dinner in silence but papa broke the silence.

"Be ready we will leave around 3 am we will not leave at morning they can caught us and we should not make any mistakes" he warn and we all nodded in agreement.

"Pack your necessary things ok" mama said and we agreed.

After dinner everyone went to their respective rooms I came inside my one and shut the door behind me as I came towards my bed and looked for my bag as I open my cupboard to take out some pair of clothes my phone rings and when I looked at my phone L-Lorenzo he is calling me but why.

My phone is ringing in my hand and I didn't picked it up, the call went off my heart is beating like it will come out and.

Ding....

A message popped it was from him when I looked at it,my hands starting trembling and phone slipped out from my hands and dropped at the bed.

Pick up the call little dove or else be ready for the punishment.

It rings again making me jump in fear he is calling again, with trembling hands I pressed the button that answers the call and take it towards my ears my hands were shaking and I hold the phone with both of my hands. His voice echoed.

"Hello" his deep voice send Chills. I didn't reply anything.

"Little dove I know you are hearing reply me" he said and this time i could sense a little anger and warning.

"H-Hello" I replied and I hear a sharp exhale followed by a chuckle.

"What are you doing?" He asked and I panic because I was packing my clothes but I replied.