Chapter Thirty-Eight

As Neo traveled to the bar, he spotted Three. He grabbed her arm and pulled her to the side.

"The group you gave me... I cannot serve them."

"Why?"

"If the Doctor saw me anywhere near them, I would be in major trouble."

"I am confused Neo; this party is under Andrew. Do you know him?" She looked down at her tablet as she spoke. 

"Yes, it is under Andrew. I do not know him, but I do know the party he is with. Remember my dormmates?"

Three looked up wide-eyed before she covered her mouth with her hand, "Oh no... the doctor will kill you if he sees you near them."

"Yeah, you need to take this party or something. I cannot have a fight here. I have already spoken to them, and ordered some food and drinks. I have Six serving them their items now, but once he is back I or you will need to tend to them."

She kept quiet while she was working on her tablet. She sighed softly before she looked at Neo, "Okay, I just switched them to my list. I put room seven and eight on your list. Both are green parties, and they are joining parties, so the two doors inside will stay open. Room seven is for the food and everything, eight is where they are hanging out. It is some business party."

Neo went into his tablet and saw Andrew's party no longer on his list. He sighed softly before frowning. He felt horrible for having to do this to them, but he could not allow them, nor the doctor do anything regretful. He could not allow them to know who controlled his strings. He walked over to room seven and stepped inside to handle the new group.

Three stood in front of room twelve. She stepped inside and observed the party at play. Three men smoking, dancers on the poles, and the other men sitting on the couch munching on their food and enjoying their drinks. James turned his head towards Three and tilted it to the side questioning why Neo was not the one to walk in. James stood up along with Arc and walked over to Three. She quickly looked down at her tablet before looking back at the two men standing in front of her. James grabbed the door handle and stepped out with Three and Arc following. Once the door closed behind them, he looked at the girl confused.

"Who are you and where is Neo?"

"I uh... well due to conflicts in his schedule I had to take over this party."

"What conflicts?" Arc asks confused. James crossed his arms over his chest before he leaned against the wall. Three looked back down at her tablet.

"Oh uh, well... We forgot he had a business party coming in for the night and so like I had to take over this party." Three lied through her teeth. She knew if one of them commanded her to tell the truth she would be forced to. One of the strongest powers alphas or soon-to-be alphas have. James and Arc look at one another before back at the girl.

"I want to believe you, but he saw us, took care of us, and now he has another party? If there is something you cannot tell us, please tell us your favorite drink."

"We sell spiked fruit punch that comes with a little umbrella. It can be on ice or frozen. Would you like one?" Three looked up at the men before her eyes darted to Neo. He closed the party door behind him as he headed back to the kitchen area with an empty tray. Neo spotted them outside their room. Arc and James whipped their heads around and pointed at Neo. James made a come here motion with his finger before recrossing his arms across his chest. Neo sighed to himself before he walked over to them. He looked at Three before the others.

James pondered for a minute before deciding to speak, "Let me guess, your boss won't allow you to handle a party that is associated with people you know?"