1

Landing on my bed I sighed lightly before taking a glimpse of the novel that was placed beside me "How can I find interest when I don't want to?" I read some pages of it and found out about the male lead and also about the story that it is about 1835

It's true that I can't find my interest in any new things except painting and singing. I'm an artist and am trying hard to get popular and get to the position where I dreamed about.

The love that I always found in my paintings is hard to describe as I'm really fond of them. The one thing that makes me wanna wander more is that art can predict the future, can make the past and can give you the glimpse of the things that don't even exist. I got up and tied my hair in a messy bun before walking towards my "soothing area"

Opening the door with my right leg I entered the room with a big heavy box, which was indeed heavy as it included things like brushes and colours. Placing them on the floor I sighed deeply before gazing at my canvas which was empty. My eyes wandered around in search of something which I could predict and make when suddenly my eyes fell on that...

That book...

How is it here??

I ignored it for a moment and began doing the work that I was doing beforehand. Wait.. I can make that too.. Let's try it..

Just a bit of here and here..

My hands started working automatically, it's really hard yet I loved doing that. My hands were working like a machine and eyes were straight towards the canvas which was now half done with the painting that I'm making.

"Perfect" A satisfactory grin plastered on my lips as I watched my work. My hands caressed the painting far away from it as I watched the beauty of it. "I never knew that a character would look this much beautiful and alluring." It was so beautiful that I couldn't take my eyes off it, it felt like I wanted to see him in person.

Stop it!! It's just a painting, y/n. You can't be really fond of it.

But those large almond deep brown coloured eyes, his small face and that v shaped jawline was perfectly more alluring. It's really hard to describe a symmetrical yet beautiful face, how would he look in person?? Shut up he is fictional...

 It's really hard to describe a symmetrical yet beautiful face, how would he look in person?? Shut up he is fictional