Divorce?

Don't be a silent reader guys vote and comment.....

When Annie woke up in the morning jungkook wasn't there. He already left for his company. Annie sighed. It was already noon. He literally didn't let her sleep whole night.

She stood up from her bed and went in the bathroom.

After bathing she stood in front of lord Krishna's idol.

"I hope Kanha ji everything is fine. I trust you, you'll not let us fall." She prayed.

It is Jin and somi's engagement today. Everyone is so happy but Annie's heart is bouncing in her ribcage. Something is wrong with Jungkook and she is sure about it. After that night he didn't talk much with her. He came late in night and left early in the morning. She was sitting in her deep thoughts suddenly she flinched at the touch on her shoulder.

"Hey calm down Mommy it's me." Nia said chuckling.

Annie passed her a forced smile.

"Are you ok?" Nia asked with concern.

"Nothing nia." Annie denied.

"Annie you know that you can share with me right " nia said softly and annie couldn't take it anymore.

"Nia he slept on the couch last night." Annie whispered with quivering lips.

"Jungkook?"

"Hmm"

"And? " Nia asked looking at her face.

Tears welled up in Annie's eyes.

"Hey why are you crying? Just because he didn't slept with you. It's normal Annie. He must be tired or-".

"It can be normal in other couples. But not for Jungkook and you know it too. He can't sleep without me. He never did." Annie said sighing.

"What do you think about it?" Nia asked.

"I don't know Nia. He is struggling with something but he is keeping me away. I want to help him but how can I when he isn't opening up with me."

"You asked him?"

"I did but he denied."

"May be it's something related to his work."

Annie shook her head.

"Do you think he will ever priorities his work over me?"

Nia shook her head. It was obvious nothing was important to him more than his wife.

"Don't worry everything will be fine." Nia said assuring her best friend.

"Ladies how am I looking?" Somi asked entering in the room.

"Wow somi you are looking like "

"Looking like what nia?"

"Looking like soon to be mrs. Kim seok jin." Nia said and teased her.