"Sit down Hayam " she said, a bit tired .. and he sat pouting .

She shook her head and walked towards the tae table pouring some water in a glass and giving it to him .

"Here , before we start. I know you're hungry but wait for sometime after when I'm done explaining we can leave " she said , and again he was surprised to know how well she knows what he is feeling and what he needs at what time .

When gulped down the water she took a chocolate and kept it in front of him he saw it and silently took it tearing it apart and started to eat .

She stood beside him and bent down to the left where she could make him understand things .

"Okayy.. this is the book I wrote some hours ago, the handwriting is the worst but please concentrate on the contents. To use when you couldn't understand the strategies No problem, i have been working here for more than a year now so let me... Here these are the companies we are close with like very close The chairman has shared years with them collaborating with them, so give more importance to their desires and wants and to their satisfaction but untill then don't interfere in their business, they are a bit taunting and clingy type .. these are the transactions which were done in past 3 years .. let's just see about the two years the difference between previous year and assessment years is nothing more if you look at the file you may get confused because the interpretation are as per the Management accountant, so in simple words the sales and the purchases have been differ from last year Just by 4 % we have been in loss because of the season, other than that we can balance it with other incomes so the gross profit hasn't been affected. But to be honest the company is in a bit of risky suitation i mean the production and the manufacturing department are delaying the work reasoning about the materials and less of people working their for that we need to conduct an interview, we can assign a job opportunity to the colleges and conduct a job fair if possible. "

"Coming to the next topic about the new projects. The chairman  has already assigned the projects to the department, you can check them once they are ready with their presentation I guess we have at least 3 new assigned projects to develop new designs...till  This week it'll be finalized that's done you don't need to worry about that. I'll notify you when they are ready . And about the pay ?? That will be Handled by the payroll or the HR , I'll remind that to the HR. Don't worry this time I won't forget I have made a note on my table . And visiting the construction site ?? It's not yet built because it started a month back so I'll handle that and bring you the report and  visit the brands, stores .. production department, manufacturing department, looking at the clothes. Analyze the designs, rectify them , conclude them I'll do that too... And bring the final report to you ... Lastly, your collaboration meetings and attending parties.. that will also be done within the next week have scheduled it already.. if you want you can take a look" she said finally ending, with her opening her iPad and showing him . He analysed it and nodded.

"So can I keep these notes ?? " He asked, which  Hana made and she nodded.

"Is that all ??? " He asked.

"Yes. For now I have covered up everything you have to handle the rest of something arrived" she said and he nodded getting up.

He turned towards her and pulled her by her waist kissing her forehead he backed up.

"Thank you, Hun ... Let's go I'm hungry " he said , not letting her breath and pulling her out of the room .

When they reached the parking lot he looked at the bike and went back to her.

She removed her hand from his hold slowly and held her bag .

"Mr. Abadi, It's late now, you should get home " she said .