Horikita Kizune

Kiyotaka was peacefully enjoying his deep slumber, when the blanket that was covering his lower body was suddenly pulled away from him, making his feet hit the cold air.

"Wakey wakey!"

Nothing bothers him more than having someone forcefully waking him up. He tries to take the blanket back, but whoever's pulling it away is too strong, so he gave up and turns to the other side in an attempt to fall back to sleep. That's when a pair of hands grabbed him from behind and started shaking him aggressively.

Agitated, he slowly opens his eyes and looked over his shoulder to see a girl with brown hair staring at him with an snile on her face.

"Wake up! You'll be late for school!"

She pulled Kiyotaka's right arm but to no avail. With his left hand, Kiyotaka covers his mouth as he lets out a yawn before scratching the back of his head. He then gets off of the bed, making the child delighted with his actions and dragged him towards the bathroom, still holding onto his arm.

Having no idea what time it is, Kiyotaka asked the child.

"What time is it?"

"It's 9:28 am."

Kiyotaka was about to start his morning routine but waited for child as she placed a small stool next to him and stood on top of it. He opened a freshly bought toothbrush from the cupboards and applied the paste on the brush before giving it to her.

The two began to brush their teeth, but a couple of seconds later, the sudden realization hits Kiyotaka. He turned towards the little girl, wide-eyed.

"Who are you?"

"What kind of question is that, Papa?"

"P-Papa??"

Kiyotaka tries to process the words that came out of her mouth. She just called him Papa, a word that he wasn't expecting to hear from a kid he just met.

He pinches his cheeks in an attempt to wake himself up from what seems to be a dream, but only felt a sharp pain after doing so. He follows it up with a slap on both sides of his cheeks, causing the girl to turn towards him with a confused look.

"What are you doing?"

"This is a dream, am I right?"

"No, it's not, now stop what you're doing and fix yourself already."

Hearing the sudden command from her, the poor guy can't do anything by obey. After brushing their teeth, the two went back to the living room where a set of meal on the table are waiting for them.

"You cooked this?"

When the girl nodded in response, they sat down and was ready to dig into their meal. Using his chopsticks, Kiyotaka took an average amount before stuffing it inside his mouth. The girl's eyes sparkles in anticipation, waiting for what he has to say.

"It's delicious."

The child smiles in satisfaction. To Kiyotaka's surprise, a girl like her is capable of cooking delicious meal at such a young age is very amusing. The last time he had a home cooked meal this delicious is during his time with Suzune.

"Mama taught me how to cook, so you can thank her!"

"Is that so?"

They kept eating and eventually finished the food.

"So, would you mind telling me why you called me your Papa?"

Kiyotaka asked the girl who's currently on his bed and playing with phone while he cleans the dishes.